The Royal Family #48

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_8537.jpeg

I think this colour scheme suits Meghan well. Not a fan of the dress on its own as it swamps her. I wonder if she works with a stylist still

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2932205
I think this colour scheme suits Meghan well. Not a fan of the dress on its own as it swamps her. I wonder if she works with a stylist still
I don’t think she’s ever worked with a stylist, at least not full time. She used to get annoyed that her friend was named as her stylist when she was doing it herself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well she got the memo!
I have to be honest. I think she has a fantastic figure but I don’t think this dress is particularly flattering, although the colour is great.
At least its a Nigerian designer. I wonder what the British ambassador in Nigeria thinks of all of this.

Reactions: 3
Didn’t care for the yellow/green number. She looked great in yellow before but this washed her out in my opinion. And it seemed too big. I think the white shirt and Nigerian skirt looked absolutely lovely.
For me it isn’t so much about the fit. Yes, it’s objectively a fail sometimes but she loves oversize and wider cuts for pants and coats and very tight fittings for dresses sometimes. That’s what she likes so more power to her. A lot of her outfits look great but have one thing that throws me off. Or I get and love the idea but dislike her execution.

And just because I don’t mind the comparison: Her sister in law has a similar problem in choosing flattering styles, colours and sometimes tailoring.

Reactions: 6
Her sister in law has a similar problem in choosing flattering styles, colours and sometimes tailoring.
It amazes me how many women in the public eye or with the funds struggle with tailoring. If I had the resources I would get all my clothes tailored to fit.

Reactions: 10
I reckon they do get their clothes tailored to fit but because they both seem obsessed with being as thin as possible, by the time they wear the clothes they’re hanging off their frames.

Meghan is looking like she’s lost a lot of weight when she didn’t need to.

If I had the resources I would get all my clothes tailored to fit.
It took me a long time to realise why my sister in law always looks so put together, in even the simplest outfits, and it's because she gets everything tailored to fit her perfectly! With their resources, they have no excuse.

Reactions: 9
I reckon they do get their clothes tailored to fit but because they both seem obsessed with being as thin as possible, by the time they wear the clothes they’re hanging off their frames.

Meghan is looking like she’s lost a lot of weight when she didn’t need to.
Oh, I actually thought whether she was pregnant again as her tummy showed 🙈

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen some footage today that makes me very uncomfortable.
a) them having the National Anthem played to them as people stood for them
B) Harry ‘inspecting’ Nigerian military leaders in a parade.
Surely that is really crossing the line in terms of them not acting in a royal capacity?
While I agree the, whole thing is bizarre but at the same time people did the same for Diana when she was no longer a Royal. Harry is still a royal whether people like it or not, which means they probably need to do stuff like this for him for protocal

They don't, though. He is not there representing the monarch and government on an official tour.

I wouldn't be shocked if Harry demanded all of that, though. He is obsessed with his status.

They don't, though. He is not there representing the monarch and government on an official tour.

I wouldn't be shocked if Harry demanded all of that, though. He is obsessed with his status.
He is still PRINCE Harry though and that, will never change so while he's left the royal family some nations want to keep up protocol.

I agree it's all very bizzare but they did it for Diana when she left them so leave them to it if people want to indulge him

I don’t get people who doubt her pregnancies because in a few of her outfits you can clearly see a “mum tum”! I quite like that she’s not bothered about it, or that some of her outfits show it off. I agree, she’s quite thin and seems to have lost some weight, but she’s broad too, across her back.

I loved the yellow on Meghan and I really like this red too. I wasn’t keen on Kate in this shade of red, it was the red cape outfit and shoes that she wore recently, i think Kate carries the winter colours off better, like this one. But I think they both look fab in the nude and neutral colours! I’ve never really looked at the tailoring. I’ll be having a good flick through pics now.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Do we know if Princess Anne went to Badminton to support Zara? I’ve seen the stories about Camilla being there but no mention of Princess Anne which surprises me given she’s ridden there herself

Reactions: 1
He is still PRINCE Harry though and that, will never change so while he's left the royal family some nations want to keep up protocol.

I agree it's all very bizzare but they did it for Diana when she left them so leave them to it if people want to indulge him
If Princess Beatrice or Eugenie were invited somewhere in line with their work, would you expect protocol? They’re not working royals but have done work, attending events for and with The Queen. Prince Harry is his name but it’s not his job anymore, and the protocol and all that came with the job should have ended when he resigned from it.

Reactions: 12
Do we know if Princess Anne went to Badminton to support Zara? I’ve seen the stories about Camilla being there but no mention of Princess Anne which surprises me given she’s ridden there herself
Yes she was there on Saturday, I saw a lovely pic on twitter of Tim Laurence hugging Zara after she had competed

Reactions: 5
If Princess Beatrice or Eugenie were invited somewhere in line with their work, would you expect protocol? They’re not working royals but have done work, attending events for and with The Queen. Prince Harry is his name but it’s not his job anymore, and the protocol and all that came with the job should have ended when he resigned from it.
They are all still royals though and with that comes a certain protocol for things to do at events etc whether they're working ones or not.

Also all 3 are royal by blood which I think adds to it all, they probably expect this at events, these are the same people who bow in private to each other.....

Reactions: 5