The Nurse Mum #15 not to be confused with Distracting Kaytee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did her ‘girlfriend/ex)’ really get that stuff sent to her? Or has she just ordered herself stuff for likes? If I was her girlfriend I’d be more than pissed off if I went to the trouble of ordering food and drink transatlantic to then be rated mediocre on public social media and rated what was sent. I actually thing she ordered herself just for content.

Reactions: 9
She was so ungrateful!! Even when she was supposedly showing appreciation on some of the items, it sounded so disingenuous

Reactions: 11
So after over a year of working for VA she’s finally realised the bright red uniform is a bit of a target and maybe she should be a little more discreet? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her red uniform identifies her as cabin crew doing long haul, so probably carrying money, ID/ airport IDs and other valuables in her luggage

The uniform just draws attention to her which she obviously wants, but attention isn’t always a good thing, is it Kaytee 🤭

I never really understood why she was wearing her uniform while doing such a long drive. Seems like there's always a chance of getting to work with something spilled on her, or if its a hot day of already being a bit sweaty when you arrive, trousers being creased from sitting in one spot for a while, etc. Just didn't make much sense to me.

Reactions: 14
Even things like her leaving her house in the uniform shows people that she will be gone a few days.

What she’s been through, regarding Jaxon, is awful but I’ll never understand this influencer mentality of setting the phone up to film themselves crying 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
She needs therapy, and quickly.
She's on downward spiral, and how she continues to work really amazes me.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she doesn’t self fund therapy? Waiting this long seems so dangerous
I think it’s the sense of entitlement again. She won’t see why it’s an investment and worth paying for herself, more she’s owed it because of what she’s been through

I think it’s the sense of entitlement again. She won’t see why it’s an investment and worth paying for herself, more she’s owed it because of what she’s been through
She literally comes across so entitled when she talks about it - like the NHS owes her therapy

Reactions: 7
I can kind of (very kind of) understand that, if Jaxon’s death was due to an NHS mistake. I’d feel like I was ‘owed’ it, maybe. But I’ve been in a similar state to her, for a very different reason, and I self funded. If I’d waited, I’d be dead.
I don’t think she has anyone ‘grown up’ in her life who can say ‘Come on love, let’s get you into therapy’. Am I right in remembering she was having trauma therapy but stopped because it was too hard?

Reactions: 12
I can kind of (very kind of) understand that, if Jaxon’s death was due to an NHS mistake. I’d feel like I was ‘owed’ it, maybe. But I’ve been in a similar state to her, for a very different reason, and I self funded. If I’d waited, I’d be dead.
I don’t think she has anyone ‘grown up’ in her life who can say ‘Come on love, let’s get you into therapy’. Am I right in remembering she was having trauma therapy but stopped because it was too hard?
Did he die because of an NHS mistake? I must have missed that. I don’t see all her posts so it’s quite likely

Did he die because of an NHS mistake? I must have missed that. I don’t see all her posts so it’s quite likely
She kind of insinuated that, but didn’t outright say it, but I meant a hypothetical ‘if’, if that makes sense?

Reactions: 4
She has definitely alluded to it but honestly I don’t think it was. She would be a lot more vocal if it was