The Nurse Mum #15 not to be confused with Distracting Kaytee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did her ‘girlfriend/ex)’ really get that stuff sent to her? Or has she just ordered herself stuff for likes? If I was her girlfriend I’d be more than pissed off if I went to the trouble of ordering food and drink transatlantic to then be rated mediocre on public social media and rated what was sent. I actually thing she ordered herself just for content.

Reactions: 9
She was so ungrateful!! Even when she was supposedly showing appreciation on some of the items, it sounded so disingenuous

Reactions: 11
So after over a year of working for VA she’s finally realised the bright red uniform is a bit of a target and maybe she should be a little more discreet? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her red uniform identifies her as cabin crew doing long haul, so probably carrying money, ID/ airport IDs and other valuables in her luggage

The uniform just draws attention to her which she obviously wants, but attention isn’t always a good thing, is it Kaytee 🤭

Reactions: 4
I never really understood why she was wearing her uniform while doing such a long drive. Seems like there's always a chance of getting to work with something spilled on her, or if its a hot day of already being a bit sweaty when you arrive, trousers being creased from sitting in one spot for a while, etc. Just didn't make much sense to me.

Reactions: 13