The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think prick has some sort of manic obsessive disorder, as well as being a total narcissist, when something takes hold in his mind it is the most important thing in the world, to the detriment of everyone else around him.

Reactions: 11
How many bleeping times can he mess a thumbnail/instagram spelling. It’s his only job!!

But no this guy ran a thriving business 24 hours a day 7 days a week

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Rick the asthmatic standing over a mine shaft that’s spouting dust, and if he’s in ANY WAY claustrophobic he wouldn’t even have entered that place!!

Reactions: 8
Why do they have to tell us how many other camper van, motor homes are on the same site. Nosey ba*****ds.

• Heart
claustrophobic bollocks is back again I see
Prick you’re not claustrophobic you’re just a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is the vlog blurred as duck or is it just us?
someone commented on a video asking the same and saying the quality was poor and prick responded with “ensure you set the resolution to its max on your app or tv, it supports 4k”

Reactions: 6
These two clowns go to some really interesting places but all they waffle on about is the food they had and how amazing it was (like every bit food they stick in there gobs is apparently)

Is it normal for ‘van lifers’ to do style their hair crouched into a glass cupboard?

Can they not just get a proper mirror???

• Haha
Ha ha I too am baffled at what they’re using as a mirror and where they’ve positioned it. They’d be better just using their phone in selfie mode each morning. That sticky thing in the cupboard doesn’t even show your reflection… probably how prick ended up shaving off half his eyebrows

• Haha
How many more times are we going to hear why a Cornish pasty has a crust … about 3 times in each vlog so far 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 10