Style Swoon #2 Looney Swoony in her pink palace, treating all the free tradies with malice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bah ha hahaha which one of you is telling her her fashion is great šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ weā€™re going to get a reel on her Jesus sandals now arenā€™t we.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see sheā€™s signed up to be an ā€œindependent travel agentā€, her spelling is bad but sheā€™s misspelling ā€œMLM schemeā€.
What's the story with this, she is the 2nd Irish interiors "influencer" I have seen become a travel agent this week!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sounds like some dodge pyramid scheme! She goes on one holiday and is now a ā€œtravel agentā€ šŸ™ˆ she renovates one house and sheā€™s an ā€œinterior designerā€ LMFAO

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Five years of Jamie...give me a bucket. An excuse to post pictures of herself. She'd eat herself if she could šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±

Reactions: 2
If she was trying to take a selfie, why does she have a video of the dog licking her face? Because she wanted to show off how much fun she is!!!!!!!!! So fun!!!!

Reactions: 2
Jamie is ready for school in September according to loonyā€¦ that child was ready for playschool 2 years ago but SHE chose to hold him back. Sheā€™s a disgrace of a parent, those kids will rebel and go bananas when theyā€™re older and rightly so

Reactions: 8
Swoony has just impressed me!! She has correctly spelled banisters for the first time in her life! Or maybe Jamie told her how to spell it šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is soooooooo B.O.R.I.N.G. Like why do you need to convince strangers your kids are brilliant. No one is interested in your kids Sarah. Get a life.

Reactions: 5