Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A young lassie local to Aberdeen has started popping up on my FYP. She helps to look after her non verbal autistic brother (whos in his 20s).

It shows them going out and about and doing things and one of her posts was showing how he communicates with them and they with him and it was really interesting to watch.

She described the wee folder they use; they use velcro pictures to plan out the day, there's food pictures for him to pick what he'd like to eat etc.

I found them really informative. This young lassie is only about 20 or so herself and already in the few videos I've seen I feel like I've learned more than in any others that Vav has posted.

Because clearly Vav doesn't care about sharing their journey to help other people. She's just in it for what she can get.

If she took a couple of pages from this young girls book, her wee one could thrive so much! It's such a shame she can't see that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A young lassie local to Aberdeen has started popping up on my FYP. She helps to look after her non verbal autistic brother (whos in his 20s).

It shows them going out and about and doing things and one of her posts was showing how he communicates with them and they with him and it was really interesting to watch.

She described the wee folder they use; they use velcro pictures to plan out the day, there's food pictures for him to pick what he'd like to eat etc.

I found them really informative. This young lassie is only about 20 or so herself and already in the few videos I've seen I feel like I've learned more than in any others that Vav has posted.

Because clearly Vav doesn't care about sharing their journey to help other people. She's just in it for what she can get.

If she took a couple of pages from this young girls book, her wee one could thrive so much! It's such a shame she can't see that.
I know who you are meaning, lovely family totally dote on that laddie, completely failed by the system. Beefy doesn't care about anyone apart from herself unfortunately 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Fu*k now she’s decided to be a speech therapist! 🙄 that’s a joke !! Is his iPad not waterproof?? Should look in to that VaV !

Sad act recording herself signing to her son to get likes in , yeah sure she uses those cards ! My fat arse she does !!

Reactions: 9
Big Vav with the chub rub
Still not found out who pissed in her cold tub 😂😂
Punting more cack
Still looking for a pretty boy to get in the sack

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh but she’s so loved in Aberdeen. It’s just everyone is scared to appear and admit it because of the trolls. All her best friends and friends and friends and friends and friends. So many friends. 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh the talk about her surname , she wants to keep it because it sounds exotic !!! I’m sure there was chat on an earlier thread about it . I really don’t think it’s about being the same as Max , it’s all for show & she thinks it makes her sound like an “influencer” 🤮🤮 I suppose Vav Robertson isn’t good enough for fat arse now .

Reactions: 8
Stephanie Vavron is still waiting for a man to come and hang her beefy, beef curtains 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tags her only friend who she saw at weekend and says this,

Now beefy you told people to come say hi , then post this!!! Clearly you ain’t the nice person you claim to be (we all know your an absolute bleep but)

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Oh the talk about her surname , she wants to keep it because it sounds exotic !!! I’m sure there was chat on an earlier thread about it . I really don’t think it’s about being the same as Max , it’s all for show & she thinks it makes her sound like an “influencer” 🤮🤮 I suppose Vav Robertson isn’t good enough for fat arse now .
Vavron sounds like a crap car make. Some clapped out banger bit like Steph herself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.