Stacey Solomon #94 At Stacey’s house & peckish? Grab yourself quartered grape & manky lettuce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the Ruby Franke documentary on TV. Points being made about exploiting your children, using them as props, not having their permission, shaming them publicly and exposing them to millions of strangers. None of this is of any benefit to the children.
Trollomon and Hinch - take note.

Reactions: 32
You wouldn’t wear a dress like that if you were pregnant.
Stacey would!

Oh my god guys! I just found out I’m pregnant! Can you believe it! I can’t believe it! Joe can’t believe it! We can’t believe it! I definitely wouldn’t have worn that dress if I knew *horse laugh* I’ll be back soon guys but I just need to go now because they can see the head! Can you believe it! *horse laugh*

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The greenhouse has a smashed pane and she's letting the bairn walk around barefooted when no doubt there's broken glass particles and god knows what lying around in the grass. Is she actually for real?

Screenshot_20240514_002140_Blindstory for Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Stacey would!

Oh my god guys! I just found out I’m pregnant! Can you believe it! I can’t believe it! Joe can’t believe it! We can’t believe it! I definitely wouldn’t have worn that dress if I knew *horse laugh* I’ll be back soon guys but I just need to go now because they can see the head! Can you believe it! *horse laugh*
Hahhahahahahahahhah

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stacey would!

👏👏👏👏👏👏 1000000 % you are right

Reactions: 5
Stacey would!

And she did! At her wedding when she “didn’t know” she was pregnant 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watching the Ruby Franke documentary on TV. Points being made about exploiting your children, using them as props, not having their permission, shaming them publicly and exposing them to millions of strangers. None of this is of any benefit to the children.
Trollomon and Hinch - take note.
Absolutely- can also add another family to that list (who have 22 children) Selling their souls for all to see! #moneyovereverthing

Reactions: 18
I just love how she makes all her followers to feel like she is superwoman!! And her sheep’s can’t see she prerecorded a lot .. Rose has 2 different outfits in 3 hours!!
She was wearing different outfits doing the green house as well. One was the striped suit Joe showed her in a couple of days ago

Reactions: 12
Joe’s definitely been told to post more on social media. There was hardly anything before, now it’s every day

Reactions: 18