Sophie Guidolin #39 How dare you call my husband my husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does one get to the point they can consume 2400 calories on maintenance? I am 163cm, put on weight very easily, 85 kilos and can not lose weight unless I eat under 1200 calories - which makes working out at the gym hard as I am so exhausted. I worked with a trainer at my crossfit gym who basically told me I was lying about my intake and I have also done Renaissance Periodization.
1200 calories is my maintenance. I have a low heathy BMI. I would gain incredibly fast on 2400 calories. I think this type of thing is very individual. Even if I put my stats into those calories calculator. They tell me 1800 to lose. I gain at 1800 calories. I have dieted on and off my whole life and stuffed my metabolism.

Reactions: 4
Who’s the guy on the left? It’s not Jake, Andrew or Nathan from what I can tell! 🤔

Also regarding the dryer - it’s not that hard love….I have a pipe running from the back of my dryer (which is the same as hers) and it just drains into the same pipe the washing machine drains into…..🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
That would be Ryan. The boy who took her back 3 times? I believe. She kicked him to the kerb for another new dick then bought him back in then did it again.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t got anything against Nick yet. If anything, he’s just another victim of her love bombing and cursed pussay. Well he hasn’t done anything that’s made me think otherwise. He’s just dating a sociopath and hasn’t realised it yet. Won’t be long though 🫠🫠
---
Who’s the guy on the left? It’s not Jake, Andrew or Nathan from what I can tell! 🤔

Also regarding the dryer - it’s not that hard love….I have a pipe running from the back of my dryer (which is the same as hers) and it just drains into the same pipe the washing machine drains into…..🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

His name is Hayden I believe and he was about 2 weeks after Jake and lasted approximately 2 weeks, before bouncing back to Ryan on week 3. Hayden was spotted wrestling her boys in the apartment she was renting during Covid(on her insta). Then about 2 weeks after that, her boys were wresting Ryan on her apartment floor.
by week maybe 5 or 6, Andy entered the picture and Kai had had enough. Left home and was on the street. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Such a good mummy

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
1200 calories is my maintenance. I have a low heathy BMI. I would gain incredibly fast on 2400 calories. I think this type of thing is very individual. Even if I put my stats into those calories calculator. They tell me 1800 to lose. I gain at 1800 calories. I have dieted on and off my whole life and stuffed my metabolism.
You can rectify metabolic adaptation with a reverse diet or similar

Reactions: 4
I still can't get over her pushing the tiny bandaid into all of her shots 😂 She could of kept that appt private but nope gotta milk it for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She got a new laptop last year after her old one she had for 7 years had glitches and screen issues. Timelines loaf. Timelines.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a bandaid on but I still managed to make this new thread for you because I love helping women and giving back for free. Blessed xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.