Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just shows what an absolute Professional Rory McIlroy is.

One would have expected him to drop his pants on the spot and just start tugging away at himself unable to hold himself together at the sight of the stomping red honey monster.
I’m just shocked him and shivers didn’t ride off into the sunset together and he didn’t leave his then gorgeous wife for her, our shivers is just so irresistible to men of Dublin sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m just shocked him and shivers didn’t ride off into the sunset together and he didn’t leave his then gorgeous wife for her, our shivers is just so irresistible to men of Dublin sure.
That’s the next story. You know how she’s been alluding to a man in her life recently? Wanting to get married etc. it’s our Rory, wait to you see!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just shows what an absolute Professional Rory McIlroy is.

One would have expected him to drop his pants on the spot and just start tugging away at himself unable to hold himself together at the sight of the stomping red honey monster.
Weirdly, in the photo of the wider crowd, nobody's wanking there *either*.

Do you think maybe Rory had a word with them in advance?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sure somewhere under one of the many articles online about Rory’s divorce is a comment from our Slob saying “so happy the news is finally out 🤗 it was soooo tough for me to keep it a secret!! Can’t wait for our next Abu Dhabi trip together 🥺🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Giving out that the flights to Portugal are so expensive and she can’t go see her niece….now if only she hadn’t spent thousands of euro over the years flying first class to ‘Bally’ she’d have plenty of money now to go see her niece.

Perhaps she’s looking for a collab with Aer lingus

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She must be skint! I feel like she's just getting by, the new business hasn't really manifested because of her laziness and in a panic she got the podcast equipment out..

Big splurges are definitely gone.

Reactions: 22
She must be skint! I feel like she's just getting by, the new business hasn't really manifested because of her laziness and in a panic she got the podcast equipment out..

Big splurges are definitely gone.
Do you remember when she used to flex about how she didn't even look at the price of flights, she just booked whatever she wanted to wherever she wanted.

Now she's winging about the price of short haul when she's no job and can go outside of peak times, so even off peak is starting to feel expensive to her.

Lol. Delighted.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yes... It's the slow road back to Rivervalley.

She's hoping a man will save her day. In reality it's Tick Tock back towards the box room.

• Haha
Giving out that the flights to Portugal are so expensive and she can’t go see her niece….now if only she hadn’t spent thousands of euro over the years flying first class to ‘Bally’ she’d have plenty of money now to go see her niece.

Perhaps she’s looking for a collab with Aer lingus
Yes thought the same.. what on earth does she expect for peak season??????? Also she doesn’t pay for accommodation when she goes over so what if is 300-400 for a flight when that’s all you have to pay

Her morning thoughts hurt my brain

runners don’t interact with walkers ? Not sure what planet your on babe but it might be just you ✌
Sourdough man ? She hates waking up with no sourdough ? Ok just go shops when you’re running low. Common sense.

Reactions: 40
Her morning thoughts hurt my brain

runners don’t interact with walkers ? Not sure what planet your on babe but it might be just you ✌
Sourdough man ? She hates waking up with no sourdough ? Ok just go shops when you’re running low. Common sense.
Maybe he didn't interact with her because he heard she'd phone his employer if he did?

Or maybe it's because -despite her stupid Oakley's and her running vest- she only runs at most once every second week, in a neighbourhood she doesn't live in so the guy simply doesn't remember her?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
No doubt she thought she by smiling at him he would stop and hit on her.

Reactions: 12