Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ the white shorts. She is taking the piss out of that poor model.

Sinead hasn't a clue. It's a terrible look. Awful awful 😖

Reactions: 9
This is Sinead showing everyone the bleep she really is. Making others look bad to make herself look good.

Ain't nothing going to make her look good. Everyone sees through her.

Reactions: 8
And you wouldn't wear anything black under white shorts anyway ffs you can see straight thru.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I bought a tshirt body suit in Tesco for €16 in a lovely material today so FYI if anyone was looking for one.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god the shorts! They are absolutely disgusting, and I am not fat shaming but they make the girl look huge when she probably isn't really that big but the shorts make her stomach and legs huge! Sinead is a bleeping tool, and the tag still on the shorts so she can return them

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know of any similar bodysuit that actually does hold you in a little bit at least!? Couldn’t bring myself to order hers

Reactions: 5
Anyone here join her new chat about her slimming world journey to get inspiration and to see what she eats!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone here join her new chat about her slimming world journey to get inspiration and to see what she eats!
Lol can you imagine it! How to burn garlic bread and how to cook with a rusty wok! How to save your sins to allow for the wine at the weekend! And room for a pizza and 4in1, she should do a collab with Sarah Burke lol 2 of them trailblazing the weightloss world like 2 boss witches

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know of any similar bodysuit that actually does hold you in a little bit at least!? Couldn’t bring myself to order hers
Th are a few e some great bodysuits in tesco f&f. Really good thick quality and not skimpy on the length. I'm tall so often find them too short on me. Less than 20e.

Reactions: 5
Maybe I'm just extremely out of touch with fashion but to me the bodysuit looks like one of those half wetsuits.. or a dry vest type of thing. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10