Sims YouTubers #8 The Sims 4 “EA pays our rent” pack, preorder for feigned excitement

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the excuses will only get worse now - this is her get out of jail free card now. And if anybody complains or calls her out, they’ll get told they’re shaming her for having a condition - one that she’s being sooo brave about by discussing it openly. 🤡
My god, I can see it.

She's just shared a reel on Instagram where she shows off her new crystals and says she wants to use them for meditation because it'll help open up her shakras, I want to die 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
My god, I can see it.

She's just shared a reel on Instagram where she shows off her new crystals and says she wants to use them for meditation because it'll help open up her shakras, I want to die 💀
I really wish there was a 😬 react

• Haha
Taking bets on whether Deli will go do ayahuasca in the jungles of peru and write a song about how it healed her uterus!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Taking bets on whether Deli will go do ayahuasca in the jungles of peru and write a song about how it healed her uterus!
No she might just visit Selvadorada from her screen and complain IRL instead

• Haha
James' new challenge seemed fun in the beginning, but now it's too boring. He's just rushing to complete all the tasks, I hate when they do this during gameplay videos. Like, just take your time and make it enjoyable to watch? It's not like it's a timed challenge.
And now he has the needs crystal again which makes things a lot easier (aka boring).
I'm honestly just happy to dislike him again, I started questioning my sanity while waiting for a new video from him everyday 😂
Like I just watched him force his toddler to "go potty" 5 times in a row just to level up their skill, why does he think that's enjoyable to watch?
If he did this challenge as a normal "family gameplay" but with his usual twists it would be much better.
I feel bad for the kids at this point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think anxiety is just common to come alongside any chronic illness, especially pain-related ones. Not as a symptom though, just a "passenger" as such

Reactions: 3
👀 the snark writes itself

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also I always feel like Deli is cheating when she starts the video talking about all the stuff she did between the episodes. I don't know if she still posts them for members, but she always has good things to show off at the start of the videos, like she now suddenly has 2 golden eggs that she's been looking for during the past episodes.
And I now she's not a bright girl, she can't figure stuff out in the game even when people tell her exactly what to do, so I don't believe it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These people…omg.

You have two grown adults in the household who make their own schedule. There is no reason that the post-op care of a dog should cause you to have to work less. It’s frigging ridiculous.
---
Maybe I’m just an asshole, but i feel like if bowser’s injury was NOT caused by negligence of some sort, we would have heard all about how it happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Fatigue definitely is. I haven't heard of anxiety as a symptom but idk.
Not a medical professional or an expert on the topic but I'd wonder if the anxiety is caused by the hormone imbalance from the pcos. Basing this off personal experience of early menopause and having anxiety caused from that hormonal imbalance (so when I start having panic attacks I know my health is wobbly, though it's hard to get doctors to do blood tests based on this information 🙃)

Reactions: 4
I remember her saying in a video that she started getting anxiety after having a stomach bug

Reactions: 2