Selling on Depop and Vinted #14 good condition...for putting in the bin maybe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gradually sorting out stuff to sell but I'm not sure where would be best to try and flog it lol! I've got some of my own clothes that there is no way I'd ever fit in again together with some brand new shoes that I forgot to return. Then I have a whole bunch of baby clothes. My intention was to sell them as bundles, so for example a newborn bundle that has ten vests and sleepsuits, and then list some "nicer" bits individually. Should I just whack it all on Vinted? I wonder with the bundles if I'd be better selling them on Marketplace. With the bundles, would I be better to bundle them up by type, so vests together, sleepsuits together, or by size?
I did bundles on Facebook and have managed to get rid of 2. I categorised by size, was sleepsuits and vests not actual clothes. Also managed to get a little bit extra gone once I started speaking with the person who was collecting which was good!

Reactions: 1
Gradually sorting out stuff to sell but I'm not sure where would be best to try and flog it lol! I've got some of my own clothes that there is no way I'd ever fit in again together with some brand new shoes that I forgot to return. Then I have a whole bunch of baby clothes. My intention was to sell them as bundles, so for example a newborn bundle that has ten vests and sleepsuits, and then list some "nicer" bits individually. Should I just whack it all on Vinted? I wonder with the bundles if I'd be better selling them on Marketplace. With the bundles, would I be better to bundle them up by type, so vests together, sleepsuits together, or by size?
Vinted for everything! It’s so much simpler than marketplace I find. I would definitely try bundles for the vests/sleep suits and as you say do nicer bits individually. My baby bits have always sold well that way.

Seriously bemused by some people. Just had an offer on an item in brand new condition with a £4 price on, buyer makes offer of £3, which I accept. They purchase and two minutes messages me to lower price!

Not today Satan!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Some slag made me an offer that I accepted and then went online 30 mins later to favourite but not buy :cry:

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Inpost don't have shops. It if is locker to locker you can still use QR codes.
So recently for me my local InPost (Glasgow) has removed their lockers and you send via in their store which is a shop with a Post Office. Never experienced this before. I had a nightmare which I posted about recently as their InPost systems were down so I couldn't receive or send anything. Don't trust them so changed my location to send.

Reactions: 2
Marketplace. £10 shelving unit

Is this solid wood? What do you think mate. It's a tenner. They're like mdf or something.

Had a few sales over on ebay though at double Vinted listed prices 🥳

Reactions: 4
I’ve been on the war path this morning. So bloody sick of searching for new with tags/new without tags and in the description the SS has stated “I wore this once but it’s perfect!”

Reported them all to Vinted and all of my reports have been upheld 💪

Reactions: 16
Just had someone ask for a refund because the item the brought from me (brand new with tags) doesn’t fit them 🙄 how about no

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I‘ve just taken delivery of a gorgeous, immaculate Me&Em maxi dress bought for £75 which was retailed at £295. Absolute bargain and it hides nearly all my fat bits.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Fuming, I sent an offer on a dress earlier (£6.00 dress priced at £8.50) but it had been listed a while. I know this is slightly SS behaviour 😬
Anyway, I just went to buy it at full price and she's blocked me!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Fuming, I sent an offer on a dress earlier (£6.00 dress priced at £8.50) but it had been listed a while. I know this is slightly SS behaviour 😬
Blimey! I decline offers and sometimes counter offer but I wouldn't block someone for making an offer!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Blimey! I decline offers and sometimes counter offer but I wouldn't block someone for making an offer!
🙋🏼‍♀️ i do block people for making offers but only when its my expensive items that i get offered the bare minimum (£60 trainers and they offer £36) those slags have no intention of buying full price so they get blocked !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It was probably someone on here. Don’t take it personal babe it’s just standard practice. The slags have pushed us so far over the years, our tolerance is pretty low.

Well mine is, anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have to confess I just had to check the value of a dress someone sent me an offer on yesterday, I declined and then blocked.

Blocked not for the offer but for the average 1 star rating, and all the feedback being cancelled orders and claiming damage to return or get refunds. I cba with that sort of mess.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Have to confess I just had to check the value of a dress someone sent me an offer on yesterday, I declined and then blocked.

Blocked not for the offer but for the average 1 star rating, and all the feedback being cancelled orders and claiming damage to return or get refunds. I cba with that sort of mess.
That is totally justified! I couldn't be dealing with that either! You just know it's going to be trouble
---
It was probably someone on here. Don’t take it personal babe it’s just standard practice. The slags have pushed us so far over the years, our tolerance is pretty low.

Well mine is, anyway.
This was a new seller, only had feedback as a buyer and even then it was below 10, seems they're a fast learner 😂

• Haha