Sali Hughes #63 Evening oll, shrill on the socials at every opportunity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's apparently a common occurrence with braces. Tons of websites that list it as a side effect but they're all listing different reasons why.
If only she was a beauty ‘journalist’ who had access to lots of different product recommendations that could help people with this, rather than just using the column as an advertorial for the place where she ‘paid full price’ 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It did make me laugh. Particularly as she then said lots of people ask where they can get Celine fragrances, points out it's Harrods and Celine boutiques, then segues into how no one should be intimidated going into a Celine boutique as the staff are nice and probably give you a spritz or even a blotter to take away. Like what? Sali, I think people were just bemoaning that it's not worth going to London to get a sniff of a fragrance that probably costs a week's rent a bottle, and they just want to be able to buy a sample online to try the products you are describing so poorly...

Am sure Dior are also thrilled that their prestige new launch results in a mangled sales pitch which - in this beef face's mind - can be summed up as mouldy bathroom and shield soap with boiled cabbage top notes. Sounds lovely.
I had a squirt of the Dior New Look and thought it was a massive dud. Just a generic 'nice' smell. Very young too. Smells like it could be a pocket money priced release from Ariana Grande or whichever girl they're into now that I'm too old and beefy to know. No sillage either. Had gone in half an hour. Bet if you put it on the Supersavers own brand shelf she wouldn't like it but its Dior so she's anchored some daft story to it.
---
St James. They’re the BEST
View attachment 2928423
She PAID. Also, WTF have I just watched?
View attachment 2928425
Mine's from Simply Be cos I'm a fat bird and it looks exactly the same. Av that Sal 🖕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Fabulous writing on Substack. A joy to read.
(Mainly moaning about Dan and the kids abusing *her* pans)
Screenshot_20240511_152743_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
You know how Woodie Guthrie's guitar killed fascists? Well these pans save lives!
Screenshot_20240511_153038_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah who cooks with non-stick pans on the reg? Students who just left home and didn't yet know they don’t last?

Reactions: 6
Great advice, Sali. Or you could, you know, just season a stainless or cast iron pan

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t it be cheaper to just get some wooden/plastic utensils and hide the metal ones tho

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These girlfriends must have all been floundering their way through life before meeting wee Sali.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
These girlfriends must have all been floundering their way through life before meeting wee Sali.
She sounds a right bleeping know all doesn't she? Pressing perfume on girlfriends with migraines, advising other girlfriends that they need botox without them even asking (though I imagine she has has tried to forget she ever did this).
And genuinely does anyone else call their female friends 'girlfriends'? Always gives me the massive ick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
St James. They’re the BEST
View attachment 2928423
She PAID. Also, WTF have I just watched?
View attachment 2928425
Straight off the toilet and budgie-ing into a mirror. You just know a little electric current of "ooh!" goes through her knowing she'll be taking a selfie post-pee. 😵💫

Also she definitely thinks the Breton weather announcement is her thing and people wait with baited breath for her declaration. Four years running and we have a series! 🙌 #socool #muchinfluence #getthefuckoffmyboat 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Straight off the toilet and budgie-ing into a mirror. You just know a little electric current of "ooh!" goes through her knowing she'll be taking a selfie post-pee. 😵💫

Also she definitely thinks the Breton weather announcement is her thing and people wait with baited breath for her declaration. Four years running and we have a series! 🙌 #socool #muchinfluence #getthefuckoffmyboat 😘
Much like leaving Glastonbury early and heading to the Chilli Pickle, ITS TRADITION

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.