SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s true. I watched some of her older videos- and specifically one where she talked about “what she would tell her teenage self”, and showing old photos, she’s thinner now than she was when she was a tween/teen. So no wonder she’s wearing teen clothes. It’s like a mid-life crisis.
wonder if she donates or sells clothes she no longer fits?
with her weight fluctuating so much wonder if she has to buy a new wardrobe each time...?
hope she hasnt got an ED again, would LOVE to see her get proper therapy for it.

Reactions: 5
wonder if she donates or sells clothes she no longer fits?
with her weight fluctuating so much wonder if she has to buy a new wardrobe each time...?
hope she hasnt got an ED again, would LOVE to see her get proper therapy for it.
Not again, still...

Reactions: 3
What's wrong with j 🤨
Hey kids pretend I put you to bed, Emilia feed your doll that bottle and then all scream goodnight together out your open windows
Whilst i look confused on the patio
Got it? Good and action 🗣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's wrong with j 🤨
Hey kids pretend I put you to bed, Emilia feed your doll that bottle and then all scream goodnight together out your open windows
Whilst i look confused on the patio
Got it? Good and action 🗣
Anything for "content"
Also anyone else feel like he prompted A1 to be overly cutesy in her clip?

On another note, I accidentally clicked on the "daughter" hashtag on that YouTube short and I kid you not, most of the videos are jonos... I think there's around 30 just on this screenshot that are his

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I just watched the American Candy glutton fest and what struck me most was Andrea's ott screaming and violent bashing of the butterfinger that he didn't like.

Really, really bizarre behaviour.

Reactions: 13
I’ll never forget their last #gifted holiday (the one where they shoved the kids, even when poorly, into kids club!) They had so much Nutella, they basically finished off a huge huge, tub of the stuff in a few days! They were having chocolate brioche with Nutella on, along with a huge desert every meal. Oh and don’t forget the amount of ham that Emilia ate- after her parents claim to be plant based, but eat dairy and tuna!

Reactions: 7
For all those wondering why Anna has started up her channel again, just take a look at their company accounts (Little Squid Media) for last year. Not sure how they have ended up owing £366k

Screenshot_20240514_074627_Drive.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Annal knows she’s the spits of her mum without all the Botox/ surgery and starving herself .

She obviously doesn’t want too
I have always thought Anna looks more like her dad. I can see a resemblance between E1 and Anna's mum in this photo.

Reactions: 3
No wonder they were taken out of private school
Bingo! We knew they couldn't afford it!
---
For all those wondering why Anna has started up her channel again, just take a look at their company accounts (Little Squid Media) for last year. Not sure how they have ended up owing £366k

View attachment 2934457
Well E2, you better start making more videos if you want to keep this roof over your head.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Thats a loan. They have taken the money out to try and claw back some earnings. Then they can declare bankruptcy not owing anyone anything. You can see that as the creditors owed havent changed.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Thats a loan. They have taken the money out to try and claw back some earnings. Then they can declare bankruptcy not owing anyone anything. You can see that as the creditors owed havent changed.
that is quite a loan. Another house?

Reactions: 4
ECC08F03-9E8B-4024-89BF-A944580C3B0C.jpeg

“Trans mom” Anna still has a photo of Eduardo on her YouTube channel banner.

On her IG & TikTok platform she has “Trans mama” written on her page, and on her YouTube channel banner she is portraying herself as a mum with 2 boys and 2 girls as per the image on the banner. Which is it Anna?! Why hasn’t she updated the photo, she’s had plenty of time, especially knowing she was starting back up on her channel. You can’t have it both ways, Anna. Which is it?! What storyline is it? What would “gay dad/bestie” think and more importantly E2.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
that is quite a loan. Another house?
or to pay off the mortage on their house? Many company directors can take money from their businesses to use.....however it does have to be paid back and the house will become a company asset.... so its a risky game.

Reactions: 5
You know the last day of term their original school will be cheering, not because Emilia is leaving but because they will never have to see the gormless duo at the school ever again

Reactions: 19
Im pretty sure where the A’s go is still part of the same school, it’s just the international school within the cluster of schools. I don’t think Emilia is going to a private secondary, it’s definitely a different school

Reactions: 2