Right Guys Reviews #3 Council Estate Chavs Who Would Sell Their Soul For a Brand Deal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First thread

https://tattle.life/threads/rightguysreviews.22469/page-52#post-12666187

2nd thread

I've seen their posts on FB and have now gone down a rabbit hole looking at their old threads lol ! That said some of the first thread was lost on me as I'm not a tik tok person so had no idea who some of the people mentioned were !

Reactions: 3
They are obsessed with trolls - what the don't realise is not everyone agrees with their lifestyle?! Disagreeing with something & calling them out or questioning them isn't trolling it jealousy!!! & & Their fans are a whole other level of bleeping arse kissing weirdos

Also listing the holidays they gave booked for the rest of the year is tone deaf when many of us scrimp & save to afford one holiday a year let alone several per month

Reactions: 10
Wonder if he will review the operation 🙄 can just imagine him coming to half way through in theatre ……’Right Guys….’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He actually filmed the whole thing, I am a bit surprised a surgeon would allow that.

Reactions: 3
I was joking earlier when I said he will probably review the op …… silly me. He actually did! I wonder if there’s anything these 2 won’t do for a few shillings 🤷🏻‍♀️😁

• Wow
Reactions: 5