QLD Influencers #5 Conagh Kathleen, Sophie Jayne Miller, Rachel Catherine, Georgia Richards

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish people would see through this kind of thing. It is great that she wants to wait a month before sharing her ✨ honest ✨ thoughts, but she’s also said it’s AD/gifted so of course her ✨ review ✨ won’t be honest.

also, ICYMI, she is running a marathon.

View attachment 2932445
She has been really non-transparent with her sponsorships lately. Talking about this, and a facial she had recently, in her vlogs, not disclosing they are gifted, and then later on stating they are?? Is that not something that should be reported to whatever body keeps track of influencer advertisements. Cannot think of what that is for some reason

Rachel talking about renewing her passport, must have felt too left out on the Geor and Sophie travels. maybe they will book international flights just for the reading time!! I fly to London and read in an airbnb for a week vlog. CANT WAIT

Reactions: 5
Georgia has a new personal trainer but she’s decided to go with a female trainer this time around. she mentioned she’s hyper aware of her feelings + with her old PT she left once she felt ‘yucky’ about their relationship (interesting) and situation.

Georgia has a new personal trainer but she’s decided to go with a female trainer this time around. she mentioned she’s hyper aware of her feelings + with her old PT she left once she felt ‘yucky’ about their relationship (interesting) and situation.
She also said she is not working with one brand, aka dropped by gymshark

oooo ok is this different to the oura ring?
Same concept I think but this is the dupe version of the Oura. I have an Oura and it is the best thing ever, hers looks a lot cheaper (no rounded edges) and brassier.

my theory is that he made her actually train. she was pulling some big numbers when she was with him and Sophie obviously wasn't which is why she has changed imo. Also this new PT has to be sponsored, she never tagged her old one.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think anything weird happened between Georgia and her previous PT. I think she was obviously making great progress but hadn’t done the mental work needed to support her weight loss. Losing weight doesn’t miraculously make life perfect or make all your problems go away. And I think she may have realised this the hard way, then took a step back from her training, started to believe that her PT was toxic and then fell off the wagon. Weight loss is freaking hard, especially if you’ve grown up being overweight. I really feel for her

Reactions: 10
I don’t think anything weird happened between Georgia and her previous PT. I think she was obviously making great progress but hadn’t done the mental work needed to support her weight loss. Losing weight doesn’t miraculously make life perfect or make all your problems go away. And I think she may have realised this the hard way, then took a step back from her training, started to believe that her PT was toxic and then fell off the wagon. Weight loss is freaking hard, especially if you’ve grown up being overweight. I really feel for her
It’s nice to hear her be so open and honest about it.
Also finally a video without a book!!!!!!!
I enjoyed her vlog up until Sophie was in her car being an absolute flog

Reactions: 7
Let's not forget that her old trainer was a competitive body builder. She even attended at least one of his comps with his friends. So she would have been exposed to an industry where fitness and cutting is more on the extreme end than simple diet/exercise for health.

I can’t get over the fact that she is now supposedly back at the gym again, all with another program likely gifted from another social media fitspo gal 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is Sophie’s friend Maddie also gay? The sound on this TikTok is the Lily Allen song about it being okay to be gay, just seems odd to use that part of the song if you’re not trying to say something indirectly 😅 Interesting…

Attachments

\
Is Sophie’s friend Maddie also gay? The sound on this TikTok is the Lily Allen song about it being okay to be gay, just seems odd to use that part of the song if you’re not trying to say something indirectly 😅 Interesting…
its the Sophie effect x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder what bestie Liangs plans are for having her baby and being the only talent manager at her business. will all the girls just have no deals/help for a few months

Reactions: 1
Does anyone think Rachel might be pregnant?
She has said so many times she doesn’t want a baby now, doesn’t want people to ask her about it, said they weren’t planning on having kids in the house that they’re in at the moment. Why does everyone think she is?

Does anyone think Rachel might be pregnant?
I don’t. But thought it was interesting that in her latest “pedal and pup” haul in her vlog she picked a lot of things that were flowy over her mid section
---
So maybe in the near future. Remember she has to wait for Sophie to do it first