QLD Influencers #5 Conagh Kathleen, Sophie Jayne Miller, Rachel Catherine, Georgia Richards

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF I’m so confused… Smiley Citrus just posted a new video where she says at the start that her GP told her this past week that she hasn’t definitely m*sscarried yet and that her HCG has dropped a bit but that it’s inconclusive as to whether she’s lost it so she needs to go and get another ultrasound this week for it to be conclusive… We know this is not delayed posting as she posted dates in her m*sscarriage video so why did she share such a bold statement without knowing for sure that she has actually lost the child? SO BIZARRE! I’ve had 2 losses myself and cannot imagine telling everyone around me that the baby was gone if I wasn’t sure yet! Let alone posting all over social media 😳😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
WTF I’m so confused… Smiley Citrus just posted a new video where she says at the start that her GP told her this past week that she hasn’t definitely m*sscarried yet and that her HCG has dropped a bit but that it’s inconclusive as to whether she’s lost it so she needs to go and get another ultrasound this week for it to be conclusive… We know this is not delayed posting as she posted dates in her m*sscarriage video so why did she share such a bold statement without knowing for sure that she has actually lost the child? SO BIZARRE! I’ve had 2 losses myself and cannot imagine telling everyone around me that the baby was gone if I wasn’t sure yet! Let alone posting all over social media 😳😳😳
We have a thread dedicated to SC now ;)

Reactions: 3
wow!!!!

Watching Georgia's new travel vlogs where she's away from the others is mind blowing. A total difference in mood and personality. Sophie acted the same way after being around Riley and those girls for a weekend trip. It's like she came alive and now she is thinking about lightening her hair again. She went as far as to say she didn't like her hair super dark brown (even though she's said before she did) She was really upbeat in her latest vlog and actually shared a lot of clips like she used to. I can't believe other people who watch their videos, don't notice a difference when they aren't around each other. I just see comments about how wholesome their friend group is. I think the opposite, I think it's toxic and seems forced. The way they comment on each other's posts is really OTT!! Sophie also mentioned she has an upcoming partnership with Jaz Hand Made and loves the jewellery 😅

Reactions: 9
Watching Georgia's new travel vlogs where she's away from the others is mind blowing. A total difference in mood and personality. Sophie acted the same way after being around Riley and those girls for a weekend trip. It's like she came alive and now she is thinking about lightening her hair again. She went as far as to say she didn't like her hair super dark brown (even though she's said before she did) She was really upbeat in her latest vlog and actually shared a lot of clips like she used to. I can't believe other people who watch their videos, don't notice a difference when they aren't around each other. I just see comments about how wholesome their friend group is. I think the opposite, I think it's toxic and seems forced. The way they comment on each other's posts is really OTT!! Sophie also mentioned she has an upcoming partnership with Jaz Hand Made and loves the jewellery 😅
why do we always need a life reset

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's Sophie
These girls all want to copy her and their lives suffer for it

It's Sophie
These girls all want to copy her and their lives suffer for it
Sophie was channeling her Sarah’s Day inspiration in her last vlog.
The naturopath appointment, the ‘health’ food, the grey jumper with her shoulder popping through, Pilates and the health “reset”

someone in here said it before, but I agree - she wants to be Sarah’s Day.

• Haha
Sophie was channeling her Sarah’s Day inspiration in her last vlog.
The naturopath appointment, the ‘health’ food, the grey jumper with her shoulder popping through, Pilates and the health “reset”

someone in here said it before, but I agree - she wants to be Sarah’s Day.
Omg the collarbone and adjusting her very oversized jumper to accentuate it 🙄

• Haha
Who’s going to break it to Sophie, that the end of May, meant we were 5 months through the year not 6 months (and that mid year is end of June lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Alright when’s the next hot thing coming for them to all jump onto because I’m sick of the strawberry matcha thing 😂

• Haha
Had to laugh in Rachel’s vlog when Liang showed them the next bookclub book which is Lessons in Chemistry and Sophie seriously asked “is it a non-fiction?” 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sophie's latest vlog was cringe-worthy. She vlogged a sunrise and brunch with her friends, then did not vlog or even share a photo from the amazing wedding venue she and Sam visited, where they will apparently get married. She wore her blue blockers nearly the whole vlog, even when she wasn't in front of a screen 🤦‍♀️ She went out and purchased the same type of pyjamas Liang bought for Rachel for her birthday! Later in the vlog, she is wearing a pink Wildflower sweatshirt, and I had to laugh since, oh, you know, Wildflower is the brand Rachel raves about all the time.

She still hasn't decided what colour hair she should have and is thinking about how whatever colour she chooses will probably be the colour she has for her wedding. FFS. She clearly wants to lighten her hair but is desperate for people to tell her to do it. She spoke a bit negatively about the wedding, insinuating people probably don't want to hear about it...
I found the whole vlog awful tbh. And I'm kind of sick of hearing her say how embarrassed she is to vlog in public or how she forgets to pick up her camera...when it's literally her job! It's so obvious she doesn't do anything during the day; her chats are always about how she wants to have a shower or how she bought a new pillow. I completely skipped the book part at the end. If I wanted to hear about books, I'd listen to Rachel.