Project Marathon Girl / __jordanfoster #2 What a loud, horrid person

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was just going to fall pregnant with baby 2 just like that (clearly ignorant to how fertility works), then manage to not only buy a house but afford a wedding, all within the year. Marc never even proposed did he?

With her terrible outlook on life and attitude I really hope she has a good think and support in place if or when she has another child, she massively struggled with Gracie even when she spent at least 50% time elsewhere.

She couldn't manage a dog and Gracie, while having partner there full time during 6 weeks holidays so who knows how she would manage a child she couldn't palm off when going gets tough.

Reactions: 3
And smashing races- LOL

She is an objectively speedy runner with a healthy beautiful girl

She might not be engaged but….tone…deaf
Yep she’s qualified for that hyrox thing, she’s recently ran a rapid marathon, and she has a lovely daughter… it’s really odd.
I get the impression she’s really struggling with life after Marc and hope she’s getting some help/support

Saw her yesterday at the Rob Burrow marathon/Leeds half with the stand. She looked incredibly gaunt, even with a huge oversized hoodie and a T-shirt over it (it was chilly very first thing!)

Reactions: 2
I can't tell is she is deep in depths of ED relapse, constant posts about gym/run/walk and pathetic portion low calorie food pictures, complaining she is not eating enough or she is doing it for attention. She certainly has form, has shown her true colours on more than 1 occasion so find it impossible to have any sympathy.

She needs to concentrate on what she has instead of getting jealous of everyone around her, maybe therapy and counselling before she even thinks about getting in another relationship let alone have another child.

Another one who needs to bin social media and turn the focus inward. Much like what I said about runner beans the other day.

Reactions: 7
She's gone right back to how she was 6 years ago. Vain and seeking external validation. Not a strong look for anyone but especially a mum.

Reactions: 5
She really is a mess, if she considers herself a marketing professional 'Marketing Lead' she really needs to reassess the toxic pro ana content she seems to be sharing. It's all a ploy for attention she desperately craves, not getting any from the men on hinge, not getting any from her race times, not getting any from getting her frail grey body out in gym so resorting to other options.

Reactions: 5
She hid the calories burned on one of her stories but left them in the previous story 🙄. Then when she's eating an average portion of pasta (although she says it's huge) you can see how bony her knee is.

Reactions: 1
Does she ever have Gracie overnight, she seems to be at the gym every morning and night these days. I doubt moreton/Upton have many out of hours nursery's and I thought her family lived mix of Peterborough/Norfolk way.

Reactions: 2
Does she ever have Gracie overnight, she seems to be at the gym every morning and night these days. I doubt moreton/Upton have many out of hours nursery's and I thought her family lived mix of Peterborough/Norfolk way.
Childcare is never an issue for Jordan, even when she has Gracie at Park run she palms her off on somebody else so she can race around.
I don't know if her Mum relocated to live closer, i feel like she mentioned it an one point and she has mentioned Gracie been with/going to Nanny/Granny a fair amount, could be Danny's side though i suppose.

I would be annoyed if i had paid to use the track for a session and Jordan has Gracie running around while everyone is trying to get their training done, its not free childcare, she has enough child free time during the week and manages to be at the gym at 5am/9pm other days, fit it around your schedule don't make others suffer.

It's the same when she does a park run, she really doesn't have the anxiety of leaving Gracie, which I guess could be a good thing. My anxiety and trust issues would never though

Reactions: 1
her recent gym outfits seem to be a failed attempt at copying the younger, healthier, fresher gym members who manage to look great in manner of unusual sports bra and short combos but on Jordan it look so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 4
her recent gym outfits seem to be a failed attempt at copying the younger, healthier, fresher gym members who manage to look great in manner of unusual sports bra and short combos but on Jordan it look so uncomfortable.
She looks unhealthy, however all those other huns are full of botox, got boob jobs and are fake tanned