Pippa O'Connor Ormond #14 Time to manifest a personality

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pippa speaking about how her and her husband founded Poco Beauty in late Nov 2023 at the Wealth Summit today. The cringe writing that, the Wealth Summit. There's a post on their Instagram page of her speaking about it. And yet back in November all those amazing amazing products were being researched and trialled by her "team" for months. White Label trash.
Any mention of Up Cosmetics & how it bombed?
---
If the tickets are 1500 how much is she being paid to speak about candles & jeans?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So herself and her husband have had a few companies that have failed miserably but she probably won't mention that!

Reactions: 15
They needed an Irish woman on the panel…. Simple as that.
Although I’m sure we could think of literally dozens of more qualified women!

Reactions: 7
Pippa speaking about how her and her husband founded Poco Beauty in late Nov 2023 at the Wealth Summit today. The cringe writing that, the Wealth Summit. There's a post on their Instagram page of her speaking about it. And yet back in November all those amazing amazing products were being researched and trialled by her "team" for months. White Label trash.
Pippa must have miss spoke as nobody could found a company and get product out that fast, impossible.

Reactions: 3
I don’t see that now if I’m honest
It's the redness and the shine, I used to see him all the time when I worked on Stephens green (this wouldn't have been long after popstars or whatever it was called) and he looked caked in vaseline all the time

Edit to say psoriasis and eczema aren't remotely unattractive at all and aren't gross, my husband is covered in the former, but Brian himself is rank

Reactions: 5
The brow pen reel is very misleading. She makes it look like the pen did all the work, but in fact she has her brows super manicured and tattooed

Reactions: 8
She really looks like she’s in her mid 40’s. All the money and treatments etc hasn’t done her any good at all and those lips 🫣

She really looks like she’s in her mid 40’s. All the money and treatments etc hasn’t done her any good at all and those lips 🫣
I saw her in the cover or VIP or one of those mags in the supermarket yesterday and actually was shocked at how old looking she is - her teeth looked crooked and gappy. Not a good cover 😱😱😱

Reactions: 6

This is the most entertaining and cringe worthy thing I’ve watched in a while. Pippa has definitely bought a new face over the last ten years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

This is the most entertaining and cringe worthy thing I’ve watched in a while. Pippa has definitely bought a new face over the last ten years 😂
She might think she's bought a more beautiful face, but her own face has so much for character. The gnashers were awful then and are awful now. When she was first instagramming her teeth were great! She did look fab then, a bit of work but beautiful with her quirks. Now she's bland bland bland!

She's also been getting elocution lessons
---
She might think she's bought a more beautiful face, but her own face has so much for character. The gnashers were awful then and are awful now. When she was first instagramming her teeth were great! She did look fab then, a bit of work but beautiful with her quirks. Now she's bland bland bland!

She's also been getting elocution lessons
Also to add...pippas sad compo face at not winning, and Amanda brunker nominated for most stylish 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus that video is painful - mainly because of MOD.

Pippa comes across as a complete airhead but then again that could be edited by that creep. And her teeth are absolutely fine back then, a set of braces would have completely sorted out the gaps if she felt she had to. I know what I’d be picking and it wouldn’t be a mouthful of dentures

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t look great on her stories today. I wonder is she pregnant again? The brows and the colour of her lips aren’t working well together. Something looks off

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think it’s just she did her own hair and it’s hanging off her like a discarded Sindy doll

The tapes she has in are not taping😅
Burnt doll hair

• Haha
  • Wow