PinkPeonyHome #8 Jen the ponce and Shaun the nonce McCready

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can picture him in the dock saying

Leave me alone please, get a proper job. I am horrified at what you’ve done😂

You filthy fucker never taken it up the chuffter but I’ll make some concessions for you😂

I don’t lie and em I tell white lies if I absolutely have to😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So bratty girl has got another free bed! The beggars are in for a shock when they to actually have to buy stuff!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Can’t believe that kid has another bed! And will she have donated her old one? Of course not! 🤬
Looks ridiculous as well!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I have a child pretty much the same age as SOFIA SOFIA SOFIA.
It really does not seem healthy for a child to sleep all afternoon when she get's home. I would be whipping her off for a blood test to check her iron levels if she's that tired. Where is the sport, where are the extra curricular activities and hobbies if she's in bed asleep all afternoon??
She's 13 not 17 - you still have to do some parenting !!!!

Reactions: 9
I have a child pretty much the same age as SOFIA SOFIA SOFIA.
It really does not seem healthy for a child to sleep all afternoon when she get's home. I would be whipping her off for a blood test to check her iron levels if she's that tired. Where is the sport, where are the extra curricular activities and hobbies if she's in bed asleep all afternoon??
She's 13 not 17 - you still have to do some parenting !!!!
Piggy is too busy pouting in front of her phone to care about her feral children!

The wee brat has no friends so has nothing better to do than sleep 😴

Reactions: 9