MrsMakeup #6 As long as eejits keep buying I'll keep Dubai-ing"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My tummy tuck is scheduled for 3 weeks, recovery time is 6 months to be fully healed with lipo. No lifting anything heavy or driving minimum 6 weeks

Reactions: 6
My tummy tuck is scheduled for 3 weeks, recovery time is 6 months to be fully healed with lipo. No lifting anything heavy or driving minimum 6 weeks
best of luck with it & I hope you recover well.

Reactions: 5
How long would you need off work for one ??

Reactions: 1
Depending on the job, I'm office based & have two weeks booked off to recover., I know I've been advised against driving for minimum 6-8 weeks due to muscle repair too. There was a time when Mark was driving Michelle everywhere, does anyone else recall that?

Depending on the job, I'm office based & have two weeks booked off to recover., I know I've been advised against driving for minimum 6-8 weeks due to muscle repair too. There was a time when Mark was driving Michelle everywhere, does anyone else recall that?
Thanks for this I’m office based also. Can work from home if needed so I might be ok

So its an #AD for Cluck Chicken, but shes not declaring it.. screenshot it and send to ASAI. Does she think we are stupid

Reactions: 9
So its an #AD for Cluck Chicken, but shes not declaring it.. screenshot it and send to ASAI. Does she think we are stupid
And making out her boys begged to go….hold on kids mam will get it for free eventually…vile horsefaced bint!

Blatant bleeping ad. She’s a desperate skanger
Absolutely..its the pretend posh voice for me! Scrubbers the lot of them ,wouldn’t you be mortified bringing her gypsy clan into a restaurant bathing your gums with half the menu and walking out..id say that tight hole wouldn’t even leave a tip!

Reactions: 7
Absolutely..its the pretend posh voice for me! Scrubbers the lot of them ,wouldn’t you be mortified bringing her gypsy clan into a restaurant bathing your gums with half the menu and walking out..id say that tight hole wouldn’t even leave a tip!
Wtf? The voice 🤮! We wouldn’t know she was there, if it wasn’t a bleeping ad! Getting everything on the menu!! Can the greedy c**t not pay for anything?!!!

So she went all the way to tallaght for chicken but it’s not an ad lads!!! The bleeping voice, it’s a far cry from the “Hup ye boya” roaring of her.

They all get away with it. I’ve reported some blatant ads and they just come back and say oh they seem to just be recommending a product/ service! It’s pointless unfortunately

It's the begging ones get me most, there should be a special category for those 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 oh I need a new xyz.. tag tag tag.. a week later "omg guess what I just received omg 😱"..they think we're fkkn thick

Reactions: 9
It's the begging ones get me most, there should be a special category for those 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 oh I need a new xyz.. tag tag tag.. a week later "omg guess what I just received omg 😱"..they think we're fkkn thick
Haaah, lads she’s at it now. On the beg for a hat from a millner! I would in my arse have her mouth almighty associated with my brand.

• Heart