Mother Rendall #10 don't even follow any of these witches, but their Tattle thread has me in stitches

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have to prepare. what else is she going to do in between being up her brothers arse and her mom and pa's arse and treating her clients like tit.
If she was smart , she d pick something to do and go to UNI but she ll witch and moan and rely on the men.
She already went to uni and couldnโ€™t get a job with her bizznus degree

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So Glamith was never quicker aff the mark to start bragging aboot Soddy constantly and how they were moving in 2 years. TT would be moving oot in April to Soddy and she would be visiting every so often on a visa........tumbleweed

Now she's "renovating" his hoose with plans to stay for 6 years and no more mention of Soddy.

All I keep thinking is...simmer doon hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Glamith was never quicker aff the mark to start bragging aboot Soddy constantly and how they were moving in 2 years. TT would be moving oot in April to Soddy and she would be visiting every so often on a visa........tumbleweed

Now she's "renovating" his hoose with plans to stay for 6 years and no more mention of Soddy.

All I keep thinking is...simmer doon hen.
Her head is full of fairytales and sweetie mice ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Glamis is always acting like she does something special that other people dont do, like paint your fences or power wash the slabs. Literally seen everyone of my neighbours do this during the weekend!

Reactions: 11
Glamis is always acting like she does something special that other people dont do, like paint your fences or power wash the slabs. Literally seen everyone of my neighbours do this during the weekend!
She's embarrassing

She has no pals. They all tolerate her at best and acts like she's miss popularity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Aye G, we aw know yees are a bunch of tax dodging benefit tea leafs.
Fucks me off these bleeping knuckle scrapers. What does she think will pay for her fertility treatment that she demands but could've bought it if she stopped buying shite aff Shein?

How are her beloved Royals funded?

The list goes on. Absolutely zero intelligence.

Reactions: 6
Missed them. What were the stories??
Just the usual screeching embarrassing singing and dancing. Her trying to be centre stage at someone else's party.

Lassie can't let anyone have the limelight. Aboot 1 million stories posted when she should've just been enjoying her "friend's" party that she had organised.

She's bleeping insufferable

Reactions: 9