Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re not fooling anyone with this body. Imagine if we all had babies and then our bodies turned into bbls! Wouldn’t that be amazing! Struggles with her weight (apparently) and the overnight she has this. Joker.

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Do we think molly compares her relationship to other love island couples who have kids like Alex and Olivia and camila and jamie like they seem like real couples and good parents not just still together for the sake of it and chuck there kids at anyone who will take them

Reactions: 23
You’re not fooling anyone with this body. Imagine if we all had babies and then our bodies turned into bbls! Wouldn’t that be amazing! Struggles with her weight (apparently) and the overnight she has this. Joker.
The absolute nerve she has to be advertising gymshark after having evident weight loss surgery

Reactions: 42
It's Zoe's hen do this weekend in Ibiza which Molly is going to, also Tommy is in Saudi this weekend.

So Bambi is going to be abandoned again, poor kid.
Do you know what, at this point I don’t even think it’s a case of her being abandoned. She’s been used to those nannies from birth and they’re the ones she looks to as her care givers and the ones who make her feel safe and happy. She probably feels more like they’re abandoning her when they hand her over to MM and Lurch for their occasional bit of orchestrated babysitting but even then I think the nanny on duty is still waiting in the wings. My guess is she’s far more comfortable and much happier with her nannies who know what they’re doing.

Reactions: 29
Exactly. She wasn’t built this way before birth either so not like she’s reverting back to her pre pregnancy body

Reactions: 27

There is no ring on her finger here either 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Actually saw her in Trafford centre this morning. Her bum is huge like Kim K and her waist is tiny. Theres no way that’s a normal post pregnancy body. The proportions are so odd. Cos her arms are really weird. For her to have gotten that body she’d have to have that body shape and workout almost 4-5 times a week and eat healthy. Zoe does that and still isn’t that shape. Can’t believe she’s doing promo work for Gym Shark.. when she’s never works out and has surgery lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I saw that too, but she has the ring in the previous story where she's browsing in gym shark.
The one with the ring seems to be filmed at the same time. The picture she hasn’t got the earrings in and her hair is slightly different.

Reactions: 2
Are gymshark giving her free tracksuits? She’ll be happy as anything if they are, she loves a good prison issue tracksuit, just not the ‘going to the gym’ bit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Her body looks uncomfortable to be in. Her hip area especially

Reactions: 15
Different topic….

so do we actually think that Tommy has ever cheated on molly?

in my opinion I think yes and I think that a lot of these celebrities are a couple whilst the cameras are on and out in public but behind close doors they’re not together. He sleeps with other people and she knows about it but turns a blind eye for the fame and relevance and to play happy families.

maybe she’s finally got sick of turning a blind eye to his lifestyle and cheating habits…
When I was a fresher at Uni of Manchester, me and my friends were invited into his VIP section at a club along with a lot of other girls. At the end of the night he discreetly invited a bunch of us for an afterparty and then left through a back entrance with 2 of the girls from the table. I have several other friends that have similar stories involving him. Make of that what you will 🥴

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
When I was a fresher at Uni of Manchester, me and my friends were invited into his VIP section at a club along with a lot of other girls. At the end of the night he discreetly invited a bunch of us for an afterparty and then left through a back entrance with 2 of the girls from the table. I have several other friends that have similar stories involving him. Make of that what you will 🥴
Was this at Impossible/China/Liv/Cirque?

He frequents Impossible mainly now, purely because his best friend Rio runs it on a Saturday so he can swan freely into VIP and have curtains pulled for him.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

He frequents Impossible mainly now, purely because his best friend Rio runs it on a Saturday so he can swan freely into VIP and have curtains pulled for him.
Ive never seen those guys on any of his posts or stories

Reactions: 9
When he was with Molly or before??

Reactions: 6
I saw that too, but she has the ring in the previous story where she's browsing in gym shark.
These videos were filmed over a month ago if you watch her YouTube video she included a part about meeting Erin in Manchester to shoot content for gym shark and she’s wearing the same green tracksuit

Reactions: 6
When he was with Molly or before??
When he was with her, this was in 2022.
---

It was at History which has since been shut down. I've never seen him in any of the other clubs but a lot of my friends have seen him in Impossible a lot. They said he's either on his phone all night or off his face on God knows what whenever they've seen him in there, but they haven't seen him be inappropriate with any women in there.

Then again, there is curtains like you say, so maybe he's just gotten better at being discreet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
When he was with her, this was in 2022.
---

It was at History which has since been shut down. I've never seen him in any of the other clubs but a lot of my friends have seen him in Impossible a lot. They said he's either on his phone all night or off his face on God knows what whenever they've seen him in there, but they haven't seen him be inappropriate with any women in there.

Then again, there is curtains like you say, so maybe he's just gotten better at being discreet.
I think it would be incredibly brazen to cheat on her in full view of other people. The couple of times he's been 'caught out' as such, he was merely talking closely with some girls. It's easier to brush that off and pretend it didn't happen that outright cheating.

Reactions: 12
I’m from the same area as him and naturally know a lot of people from his year at school etc. Everyone from here knows he’s a terrible coke head, his whole family are bad for it (I think that’s obvious anyway) but when he went on LI everyone was so shocked he’d even got on it lol 🤣
That’s why it’s so funny to see Molly portraying this luxury, quiet and proper life because her fiancé is a bad coke head from Salford with a rough family 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.