Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the house is sold and they’ve found their new house?
It usually says “sold STC” on Rightmove if it’s sold but the Rightmove link posted earlier in the thread looks like it’s still for sale. Unless the estate agent has withdrawn it and Rightmove hasn’t updated yet…

Reactions: 6
It usually says “sold STC” on Rightmove if it’s sold but the Rightmove link posted earlier in the thread looks like it’s still for sale. Unless the estate agent has withdrawn it and Rightmove hasn’t updated yet…
It now says "this property has been removed by the agent"
Wonder why they took it off 🤔

Reactions: 5
It now says "this property has been removed by the agent"
Wonder why they took it off 🤔
i hope it’s because there has been no interest and she’s taken it down due to sheer embarrassment that everyone is asking why she’s moving… and now she’s not 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have it in my saved properties on RM and it shows up like this. Can still view all the photos and details when I click on it though.

IMG_20240515_170722.jpg

Reactions: 5
Or she's been told by one of her gifters that she will have to pay back if she moves ( I hope this is the case)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Trollomons in wales filming new sort your life out, wonder if she'll meet up with the pontyclun slobs or if she'll be 'too busy with work' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You can ask your agent to not put your house on rightmove zoopla etc as we were asked if we wanted it on there. We had an option not to, I checked her estate agent and it’s not on there so maybe they have taken it off as they were getting called out

Or she's been told by one of her gifters that she will have to pay back if she moves ( I hope this is the case)
Eee I bloody hope so, it would be soooo deserved! I wonder if she can’t afford it and now can’t afford to get rid of it either…

Reactions: 7
I suspect she’s either sold it and part of the deal from the buyers was to take the house off the market. Or it’s still for sale but she has simply asked for it to be taken down (due to everyone commenting) but the estate agents will still be showing potential buyers - that way she can copy Hinch & Soloman with the ‘surprise we bought a new house’ 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I suspect she’s either sold it and part of the deal from the buyers was to take the house off the market. Or it’s still for sale but she has simply asked for it to be taken down (due to everyone commenting) but the estate agents will still be showing potential buyers - that way she can copy Hinch & Soloman with the ‘surprise we bought a new house’ 🤪
My thought too, she always seem to come out smelling of roses 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So I stalked her tiktok.. She's desperately trying to make it on there isn't she? All the videos with barely any comments or likes. Makes me think she's a bit desperate so she's branching out for new content.

Second thing is the p&g meeting.. she doesn't clean tit! How the duck are they taking her to London to show her cleaning stuff, bizarre.

Reactions: 9
definitely what she was aiming for!

So she’s pulling the MH card again 🫠 walking on the beach in her pj’s because she’s overwhelmed or some BS… I honestly couldn’t watch it for the cringing out and fakeness of it all 😅

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.