Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think that Socks’ “luxurious life” means he isn’t being tied to the table anymore?
I hope so. And I really do hope that he is loving life with his new family!
Me too, I still feel so ragey that she has a new puppy, I’m not sure who angers me more, this materialistic mole or the “breeder” wanting a quick buck 😞

Reactions: 14
Either way, it takes two seconds to jump on and try it before you post the story? What are people meant to do? Fill their cart, hoping for a discount and then go to checkout and see that it doesn’t?

I can’t vouch for the nappy bag, but I can assure you Ky that the bottles and food at Target etc aren’t knock offs. They’ve been around since I was a kid and the quality is great.

Reactions: 13
Pretty noticeable that the Harvey’s have more disposable income than those around them, just looking at the number of trees they have to grow a hedge & the neighbours almost naked yard. I guess the neighbours don’t get heaps of #kindly gifted shed fit outs &room makeovers.

Reactions: 13
Well here she is back again fingering /flogging more useless landfill. She had a Band-Aid on her finger & unmanicured hands. Zero fucks or effort given to presentation or aesthetic appeal just a case of buy my useless shite.

Reactions: 6
Pretty noticeable that the Harvey’s have more disposable income than those around them, just looking at the number of trees they have to grow a hedge & the neighbours almost naked yard. I guess the neighbours don’t get heaps of #kindly gifted shed fit outs &room makeovers.
Or they're just smart and let them pay for all the plants and they get the benefits.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kyree being amazed by ... a clothes line. How the duck does anyone find her content aspirational?

Reactions: 14
Either way, it takes two seconds to jump on and try it before you post the story? What are people meant to do? Fill their cart, hoping for a discount and then go to checkout and see that it doesn’t?

I can’t vouch for the nappy bag, but I can assure you Ky that the bottles and food at Target etc aren’t knock offs. They’ve been around since I was a kid and the quality is great.
Since she is so obsessed with the 90's, she should know this! Hell, I even had similar play bottles and jars of pretend food when I was a kid in the 80's.

Reactions: 2
Anyone wanna take guesses on what household item she has changed the dogs name to? I’ll go first I’ll call mops haha after her record breaking post about dry mops!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone wanna take guesses on what household item she has changed the dogs name to? I’ll go first I’ll call mops haha after her record breaking post about dry mops!
She looks so old she could stick with penny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
toot toot bleeping toot Kerry.

I had those bleeping dolls bottles when I was a kid and I’m pushing 50.

#sahhhhhkind
IMG_8286.jpeg

---
Has to be Hoover or Blow-out.

• Haha
Reactions: 3