M&S Food #20 Lord have mercy they’ve got rid of the free Percy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got a yellow label salmon dip for £2.49 and a bag of the £1 crostini from the bakery and I'm wondering at what point I'll be able to stop eating. 10/10

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Going to head to the big M&S tomorrow to get snacks for Eurovision. Deffo want to try the new dips, which ones are coming up top marks? I saw the chicken Caeser one which looked nice

Reactions: 3
Going to head to the big M&S tomorrow to get snacks for Eurovision. Deffo want to try the new dips, which ones are coming up top marks? I saw the chicken Caeser one which looked nice
I have only tried the salmon dill and the pastrami one. I loved the salmon.

The green goddess deserves its diety status..

Used the green goddess dip on one side of a brioche bun in a chicken burger and it was delish!

It's not the type of dip that I can eat mindlessly with some crisps (I'm looking at you, Mexican style dip! 😅), but to add to a sandwich/burger I think it works really well

Reactions: 5
I had one of the bakery cheese pretzels dipped into the pastrami dip. It. Was. Amazing.
heat the pretzel up in the air fryer for 5 mins first

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I forgot to check if there was any dips earlier! 🤦🏼‍♀️ It was chaos though! I blame Gary Barlow for that because Take That are on tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The salmon dip on a bagel 🤤
I may or may not have scranned 3 bagel thins with it tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really enjoyed the large Indian dip with some poppadoms 😋😋😋

Really enjoyed the large Indian dip with some poppadoms 😋😋😋
I'm happy to hear you liked the dip - that one is on my list!

I've been sorting out my freezer today (been putting it off for too long 😅) and found some yellow stickered vegetable tikka samosas that I cooked in the air fryer for us to have for lunch. They were lovely & really filling

• Heart
We got the Eton mess yumnuts on a yellow sticker today and they were super-sweet. Okay for a one-off treat, but probably won't buy again.

Has anyone had the plant kitchen chewy cherry bakewell cookies? I picked some up because my sister who is vegan was coming over for lunch and I thought I'd be nice and get her some cookies lol but they were not chewy at all and kind of stale, texture-wise.

Are they always like this or did I get a dud pack? 🤣

I usually get the chocolate chip cookies when she comes over as they are amazing and you would not know they were plant based if you weren't told beforehand

• Sad
20240512_145016.jpg

😭😭😭

They also had a place saved for the cappuccino mallows and raspberry ones but it was empty.

• Sad
I ordered the salmon dip last week from Ocado last week but was sent the chicken Caesar one as a substitution. I’ve just had some for lunch on a toasted everything bagel and it was delicious - highly recommended!