Luke Wren

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Church. What a joke.
Literally no one on my social media records and shares their videos of church services to their socials. No one! Anyone who has to post going to church for social media engagement really isn’t at church for the right reasons and it certainly doesn’t make them a good Christian. Its makes them a fake Christian.

He really is fugly looking.
And I forgot to also add that he has man boobs.
---
Literally no one on my social media records and shares their videos of church services to their socials. No one! Anyone who has to post going to church for social media engagement really isn’t at church for the right reasons and it certainly doesn’t make them a good Christian. Its makes them a fake Christian.
Absolutely. 100%. His court date is this coming week. It's all theatre.

Last edited:
Wow! Looks very similar to this photo taken just 3 short years ago.
---
I’m not saying Katie is perfect in all this but that pic just gives me the ick.
Katie’s big grin thinking she’s just found her self a new bestie, both doing mlm, both brits living abroad. And then there’s Rebecca’s smile - knowing she’s shagging Katie’s husband.

Rebecca deserves all the karma that’s coming her way.

Reactions: 3
Court date today - keep us posted to any local news bulletins!

it’ll be 6:30 - 7 UK time if anyone can share a Zoom link? I can’t find it in the court paperwork

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

it’ll be 6:30 - 7 UK time if anyone can share a Zoom link? I can’t find it in the court paperwork
Where is this one? I can try to find something

Reactions: 1

I don’t think they have their court hearings on a public Zoom anymore (seems to only have been a Covid thing possibly). I have tried in the past but the posted links to the courtrooms don’t work. Luke is appearing via Zoom put that is a private link. I bet Faiths mother will be there as she was at the last one and even spoke. I will keep an eye on the website for updates when they get posted.

I don’t think they have their court hearings on a public Zoom anymore (seems to only have been a Covid thing possibly). I have tried in the past but the posted links to the courtrooms don’t work. Luke is appearing via Zoom put that is a private link. I bet Faiths mother will be there as she was at the last one and even spoke. I will keep an eye on the website for updates when they get posted.
She spoke at the last court date? Was it on Zoom? I wonder what she said? This case better move forward today.

She spoke at the last court date? Was it on Zoom? I wonder what she said? This case better move forward today.
No she was there at court I believe and spoke. My guess is she spoke against Luke’s request to have the judge amend his bond requirements so he could have unsupervised contact with minors. Luke still cannot have unsupervised contact with Lake because of the Eau Claire case’s bond requirements.
---
No she was there at court I believe and spoke. My guess is she spoke against Luke’s request to have the judge amend his bond requirements so he could have unsupervised contact with minors. Luke still cannot have unsupervised contact with Lake because of the Eau Claire case’s bond requirements.
From the last court:Court has reviewed the Defense motion to modify the bond conditions, as to no unsupervised contact with any minor children. Defendant waives personal appearance for this hearing. Defense responds to the Court's summary of the allegations and the points made in the motion. State makes argument for the bond conditions to stay as initially ordered. J.H. (mother of F.W.) makes a statement to the Court. Court denies Defense motion to modify bond conditions. Defense waives reading of the Information and stands silent as to the charges. Court accepts Defendant standing mute and enters Not Guilty pleas. Defense requests to set status conference 4-6 weeks out.

• Wow
I really hope today the court gets the ball rolling on a trial. He’s not going to get anymore plea bargains. They just have to go through the process that leads to the trial. Sadly this can mean weeks or months between status hearings. Then there’s the pre trial hearings and subpoenas for witnesses etc.

Reactions: 2
---

From the last court:Court has reviewed the Defense motion to modify the bond conditions, as to no unsupervised contact with any minor children. Defendant waives personal appearance for this hearing. Defense responds to the Court's summary of the allegations and the points made in the motion. State makes argument for the bond conditions to stay as initially ordered. J.H. (mother of F.W.) makes a statement to the Court. Court denies Defense motion to modify bond conditions. Defense waives reading of the Information and stands silent as to the charges. Court accepts Defendant standing mute and enters Not Guilty pleas. Defense requests to set status conference 4-6 weeks out.
What a pos

One thing that really stood out to me in one of Rebecca’s videos of when she and Luke were golfing was how as Luke was filming her from behind as she was about to tee off he makes some comment about the view as she was bending over. To me that says a lot and the fact she posted it says even more!

They’re deviants, the pair of them. When Rebecca used to dress her and the child in matching outfits or bikinis for “workouts” or ballet, it gave me major pedalo vibes.

---

What bleeping nerve he has. Unsupervised visitations and that was geared toward Lake. Thank God he was denied. I pray this is going to move forward, even though it might be drawn out if it goes to trial. He needs to be put away for a long time.

I’ve read other comments on socials where people who knew him have said he gave them creeper vibes. He’s a poser. He has never earned anything. Faiths mom had the money and most likely she bought the health club that he says he started a chain of and made a million dollar exit, which was no exit because she got the health club in the divorce. He was rumored to be cheating on her with some young girl who worked there. He started volunteering as security for Tony Robbins but never really worked for him. Just copying other successful people and using them for credibility. He did the same thing with Katie and now he’s using Rebecca. He is scum, pos is an understatement. He will use any woman/girl to his own gains and satisfaction. He will never change and his life is about to implode and anyone supporting him will go down with him.

Reactions: 4