Louise Thompson #36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder who had Leo if they all went to the match? Louise as ever making it all about her. What’s hilarious is that Sam is more famous than she is. She’s just written a book about her son’s birth. A difficult birth but similar to many, many women except they’ve not embellished and made up a load of stuff. They’ve also probably not had nearly as many holidays as TTs has.
Probably Scott aka Steve the Accountant had Leo last night - he tends to be their go-to babysitter I’ve noticed.

And yep, Louise making Sam’s achievement all about her or at best “the Thompson family” as per her story is another prime example of her narcissism. Because of her recent book release giving her a taste of a bit of publicity back she’s probably in a particularly strong mindset at present of “Sam’s only famous because of me - he and Zara would be nothing without me” etc

Reactions: 6
Hahaha maybe I should get a copy off vinted/ebay just for the laughs!

Such a healthy relationship. And to think people in their comments look up to them as if they are something to be desired.
I think it’s free on Spotify if you have a premium account 🤣🤣

I think it’s free on Spotify if you have a premium account 🤣🤣
This is where I listened! I've Spotify anyway so didn't pay anything more. Although I felt a bit torn that I was increasing her listening numbers/ charts 😬

That latest grid post about Sam....or not, it's mostly all about her 🙄

Reactions: 2
Here is a summary of her post about Sam playing in Soccer Aid:

1. I used to beat older boys in sprint races
2. I used to come here to watch matches, sometimes with potential boyfriends
3. I used to go to football camp when I was 9 and I was the only chick
4. I felt like I was playing, I was shouting strategy moves
5. I dreamt I was playing all night
6. I need to sign up to my local netball squad

Ok... But do you have anything to say about Sam?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have only recently started paying attention to them as a couple, what's Ryan actually like as a partner then? All I really know is that he was Louise's PT, he did/does most of Leo's parenting and is a bit thick. I think I stopped watching MIC around the time Ryan was introduced.

Agree about Alik though he seemed lovely.
He’s narcissistic and angry, whilst also being utterly utterly dull. As for their relationship dynamics, he basically seems to loathe her at this point but won’t leave as he has nothing without her.

Reactions: 3
Probably Scott aka Steve the Accountant had Leo last night - he tends to be their go-to babysitter I’ve noticed.

And yep, Louise making Sam’s achievement all about her or at best “the Thompson family” as per her story is another prime example of her narcissism. Because of her recent book release giving her a taste of a bit of publicity back she’s probably in a particularly strong mindset at present of “Sam’s only famous because of me - he and Zara would be nothing without me” etc
Imagine marrying into a family & you inherit Louise as a SIL. duck. No thank you.