Louise McSharry #4 selfie catfish extraordinaire, she's still fuming she's not on air

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw her in a full "look at me" ensemble on Hollow Carpenter's stories drinking a pint of Guinness!!

She really doesn't do her overweight problem any favours.
Check out Holly's page just now. duck me they all seem insufferable at James house leaving - especially Andrea who owns tropical popical

Reactions: 9
They are mourning the loss of James and his partner, open partner? To the dublin social scene I believe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Check out Holly's page just now. duck me they all seem insufferable at James house leaving - especially Andrea who owns tropical popical
I couldn’t get over how up Andrea’s arse they all were, ‘the queen has arrived!’. That do didn’t look like fun, just a load of people posing. Did love the portable pub though.

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t get over how up Andrea’s arse they all were, ‘the queen has arrived!’. That do didn’t look like fun, just a load of people posing. Did love the portable pub though.
I liked the pub too but why put it on the main road to piss off the neighbours even more?

Does Andrea have a thread on here? I heard tropical popical is hell on earth to work at.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Actual state of her running up to James’ house’s “funeral” party.
Have these so called adults have nothing better to do with their time? So desperate to show us how “fun” and “quirky” they all are. Grow the F up.

Reactions: 10
I never post on Louise’s threads because I find her boring and annoying so don’t follow her. However, spotted this photo on LinkedIn from someone who was at an event where Louise was speaking recently.

duck me.

This isn’t about her weight as I’m certainly not small, but she must be shitless of people posting photos showing how different she is to how she portrays herself on her own social media.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I don't know how she even manages to give herself a nose job in selfies. She is truly the master.

If I only knew her from her account I wouldn't recognise her in real life.

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t have her own thread, but delighted for Louise’s mean girl pal Sarah Breen, that all the begging paid off and she got gifted the Olivia R tickets. She had the hand out long enough in fairness to her.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t have her own thread, but delighted for Louise’s mean girl pal Sarah Breen, that all the begging paid off and she got gifted the Olivia R tickets. She had the hand out long enough in fairness to her.
3 of them!

Reactions: 1
Couldnt believe she pointed out her daughter was upset at missing the confetti as they were seated and she "noted it for next time". Next time pay for your own tickets you cheapskate.

Reactions: 14
Couldnt believe she pointed out her daughter was upset at missing the confetti as they were seated and she "noted it for next time". Next time pay for your own tickets you cheapskate.
I don't follow her but I'm assuming she's an over-bearing mother? Come on, daughter upset at confetti at a €100+ ticket pop.

These people live in a different reality.

Reactions: 6