LMD Louise McDonnell #6 save the children, sell sell sell, Michaela is engaged if you can’t tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll say it before and I’ll say it again who in their fecking right mind would be paying a penny to go and listen to that tell us how she started her career… and her who couldn’t spell the word… also guys all very welcome to Ibiza… if you buy your tickets and flights of course!!!

Reactions: 11
Oh no the tears for the children are back she must have realised she’s has mentioned them in a while

Reactions: 7
Someone gift her a stay at the north west with sticky vic after all the riders ( literally)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone gift her a stay at the north west with sticky vic after all the riders ( literally)
I’m delighted I don’t have to see her in portglenone this weekend. She can take her desperation to the port she’ll be in her element

Reactions: 6
I'm guessing Alara hasn't got any vaccines since she so anti vax 🙄
Just because she was anti covid vax doesn’t mean she’s anti every other vax. Like it or not, that vax was a trial and there’s plenty of info coming out about it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It does amaze me tho how many people are almost ‘gloating’ now yet these people wouldn’t thing twice about a few lines at the weekend 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is say easy mid 50s. It’s that or time hasn’t been kind to her 😂 when she first launched I thought. Go u! Another Irish business owned by a woman but she’s sold her soul to the insta Huns

Just because she was anti covid vax doesn’t mean she’s anti every other vax. Like it or not, that vax was a trial and there’s plenty of info coming out about it now.
I agree I didn’t get the vax but am not anti vax it’s up to every individual person to decide, was wondering why does Victoria go on as if she is simple.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else reckon Wayne Lineker bought Vic ‘her red soles?’ 😂 it’s even worse as they’re the platform Louboutin’s which give off strong hooker vibes 🫣

Reactions: 14
Anyone else reckon Wayne Lineker bought Vic ‘her red soles?’ 😂 it’s even worse as they’re the platform Louboutin’s which give off strong hooker vibes 🫣
Are they new? I thought they stopped making that style years ago. They are very dated.

Reactions: 6