Liz Jones #5 The podcast's an unmitigated disaster, about time the Diary was put out to pasture

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this marriage idea with David lasted all of about 5 minutes didn’t it?!
He’s an absolute FOOL to have stayed in contact with her though (assuming it’s true…) after all that’s been written about him.
On another note, not sure if this is significant, but on the YOU tab on the daily mail tab, the diary is way down…it used to be quite near the top. Took me an extra minute or two to find it.

Reactions: 8
I don’t believe the whole floor has to come up because of a leak just as soon as she moves in. She’s gearing up to make it a money pit like the old Tom Hanks film.

Reactions: 9
Haundless is a fabulous word 👌 is it Scottish?
Yes, strict translation is 'handless', absolutely incompetent at practical stuff.

Her loo seat broke and she tried fixing it with glue. I was a student in the city at the time so I went round and fitted a new wooden one for her. The amazement that a young woman could do such a thing! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t believe the whole floor has to come up because of a leak just as soon as she moves in. She’s gearing up to make it a money pit like the old Tom Hanks film.
Take it from someone who did have a leak under the floor when they moved in….shes talking crap (Quelle suprise). They just dig out a small channel. But we all know if her hands are typing, she’s lying.

Reactions: 12
New article about speaking to her dead Mum through AI. She horrifically sows the seed that her sister abused her Mum! Just when you think she can’t go any lower she does!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
i’m not usually on this thread, but read it and ran here. Wow! just wow! what a bleeping nut job

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is yet another betrayal of her poor mum. And she gets really nasty jabs in about her sisters. This is appalling. She and the Mail are equally repugnant for publishing this cruel, imaginary shite. Her family will be so upset.

Reactions: 20
So she 'speaks' to her dead mum through AI, except that she doesn't believe it really is her mum (there's a surprise) and takes the opportunity to slag off her family. Quelle surprise. Shame on you Daily Mail for publishing this.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Oh she’s already implied her sister (Sue, the “narcissist” she had to buy a house for, who is supposedly to blame for Liz’s anorexia and bankruptcy) abused their parents. I can’t find it now but she implied somewhere that Sue was threatening/intimidating both parents when they were alive

And she wants to talk about physical abuse - who was it that admits she dropped her elderly, fragile mother who had dementia, but didn’t tell the nurses? That’s you, Liz

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Dreary. I have to confess, I am still steaming over that "talking to Mumsy" bollocks... what the actual duck?
Anyway, here's the usual bollocks... sadly, she hasn't fallen down the cellar stairs yet.
How on earth did she get accepted for a mortgage if she's only left with £500 per month after paying it? Using the usual rule that mortgage payment shouldn't be more than 35% of total income, that would mean her total monthly income would be around £770 (or just over £900 if using 45% of gross). To be having to change to interest-only literally a week after moving in doesn't add up (apart from in the fantasy world of this column).

Reactions: 13
Dreary. I have to confess, I am still steaming over that "talking to Mumsy" bollocks... what the actual duck?
Anyway, here's the usual bollocks... sadly, she hasn't fallen down the cellar stairs yet.
Couldn't agree more. More of the same old ... same old. I reckon she's already drafted Drearies for the next 6 months, culminating in her being forced out because the whole world just "doesn't understand me" like she did when living on Exmoor. She hasn't actually mentioned the (living) neighbours yet, has she? I bet that's the next Dreary.

Reactions: 8
She must really need money badly to agree to the AI chat with her dead mother. She has managed to accuse her sister of hitting her mother, and sullied her dead father’s memory, leaving us with the view he was a domestic abuser. What was the point of the article. She is a Judas.

With regard to her latest column, I am positing that she can’t eat food because she is chock full of bile.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Isn't garlic supposed to repel vampires? Given the proximity of the local 'residents', I guess that's why she's been out harvesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Urrrrrrgh she reminds me of Alice Evans... always so eager to talk about all the things that people have allegedly said about them, funnily enough, these things are always over-egged nonsense about how beautiful/kind/talented they are, that no sane human would ever say. Imagine boasting about how kind you are whilst simultaneously proving otherwise with your every thought and action in public, never mind how AWFUL you must be in private. In fact, imagine boasting about how kind you are FULL STOP. bleeping twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
LJ on GMB shortly - about the AI chatbot thing/talking to deceased loved ones!
---
IMG_0344.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick