Liz and Damian Hurley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without following the kid around 24 hours a day I think it’s a bit of a stretch to assume he has no friends or has been kept away from people his own age.
6 years ago he was sat next to me on a ride at Winter Wonderland with a female companion of tut same age

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I have no words for this pair Liz is beautiful but her son on the other hand he’s just odd

Reactions: 5
Reactions: 9
Did anyone catch these two on the One Show tonight, absolutely bizarre. The film he is plugging looks absolutely shite, tthey showed a clip, talk about amateurish pmsl. And she has a lesbian sex scene in it apparenlty directed by her son!! He gives me the creeps.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
God knows what that kid has seen and been exposed to over the years.

• Sad
Agree he is mega weird. Totally screwed by his off the charts celebrity childhood.

Poor boy looks perfectly nice but just fucked up.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone catch these two on the One Show tonight, absolutely bizarre. The film he is plugging looks absolutely shite, tthey showed a clip, talk about amateurish pmsl. And she has a lesbian sex scene in it apparenlty directed by her son!! He gives me the creeps.
That was really creepy he seems a bit simple. There was something very wrong there.......

Reactions: 6
When I see these two, I always think they would be perfect for American Horror Story. He's called Damien, she's the ageing mum trying to hold onto her youth, the weirdly pervy/sexual relationship. I'm surprised Ryan Murphy hasn't snapped them up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jeez, just watched a bit of the One Show. What a pair, whole thing is a huge nepo baby vanity project. Scores 20% on Rotton Tomatoes ;):rolleyes:

He seems vacuous.

• Haha
I don’t know why he’s getting TV airtime to publicise this terrible sounding film. It’s funded by his mum of course because he’s a spoilt brat and I expect whatever he wants, his over-indulgent mum makes sure he gets.

Reactions: 1