Little things that annoy you immensely #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miserable sods.

A mum at my daughter’s school is awful. Another parent and I were saying how nice the weather is and she sniffed and said “it’ll rain next week” okay? duck off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Miserable sods.

A mum at my daughter’s school is awful. Another parent and I were saying how nice the weather is and she sniffed and said “it’ll rain next week” okay? duck off.
I have a work colleague like this, face like a slapped arse, ask her if she is ok & a full on rant starts about her bad back, hip, vitamin deficiencies, blah blah, luckily don’t see her much at the moment just on handover then I just say hello now.

Reactions: 10
I have a work colleague like this, face like a slapped arse, ask her if she is ok & a full on rant starts about her bad back, hip, vitamin deficiencies, blah blah, luckily don’t see her much at the moment just on handover then I just say hello now.
Oh, you work with my mum… awks…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Birds using my car as a toilet especially when I’ve just taken it through the car wash.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What happened to car boots? You used to pootle along with a pocket of change and pick up some decent bits now they seller's are wanting crazy money for basically their old shite
My husband was looking at an old model kit so he asked the guy how much he wanted £50.00 bloody quid 😮
I mean who even takes £50 to a booty let alone blow the lot on one thing pure madness 😠

Reactions: 13
I’m at the point now where if I’m at the shops and see an annoying school mum/neighbour/old acquaintance who is a whiny/miserable joy sapper I’ll purposely avoid them. Life’s too bleeping short.

Reactions: 9
I’m at the point now where if I’m at the shops and see an annoying school mum/neighbour/old acquaintance who is a whiny/miserable joy sapper I’ll purposely avoid them. Life’s too bleeping short.
I can’t be arsed with miserable people who moan all the time either. They just make everyone else around them miserable, you’re best avoiding them.

Reactions: 10
Bought a nice summer dress last year and only worn it once, starting to pack for my holiday and can't find it 😠 honestly can't understand how a dress can go missing, praying it turns up

• Sad
Bought a nice summer dress last year and only worn it once, starting to pack for my holiday and can't find it 😠 honestly can't understand how a dress can go missing, praying it turns up
Hopefully it will turn up. I feel like these things are always found at the back of the wardrobe having fallen off its hanger, in the bottom of the laundry basket forgotten about or accidentally folded away with bed linen, towels etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Check it's not on a hanger underneath a cardigan or jumper? I've just found a missing t-shirt (completely forgotten!) which I'd hung up underneath a shirt 🥴

• Heart
I sorted the shelf underneath the hung up clothes when I first started packing but don't remember seeing it and it's not under anything else hung up ☹ , it just randomly popped in my head today so maybe missed it at the time I will have to triple check everywhere.
Only other place I can think of is my teen daughters room she's saying it's not and I would know if she's worn it but I'm thinking it could have got mixed in her clothes and I think she just cba looking 😆 I'm working from home tomorrow so will wait til she's at school and have a look if I don't find it in the meantime

Reactions: 7
Woman on train who is making a load of phone calls and calling everyone babe and boo-boo? Its grating. This is the third person she’s called babe. What the duck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Woman on train who is making a load of phone calls and calling everyone babe and boo-boo? Its grating. This is the third person she’s called babe. What the duck.
People who use the word babe are usually fake as f***. That's from my experience.

Reactions: 15
I sorted the shelf underneath the hung up clothes when I first started packing but don't remember seeing it and it's not under anything else hung up ☹ , it just randomly popped in my head today so maybe missed it at the time I will have to triple check everywhere.
Only other place I can think of is my teen daughters room she's saying it's not and I would know if she's worn it but I'm thinking it could have got mixed in her clothes and I think she just cba looking 😆 I'm working from home tomorrow so will wait til she's at school and have a look if I don't find it in the meantime
Did you manage to find it?

Reactions: 3
PTA mums who get their pals to park at the front of the gates and then swoop in with their stupid cars to park in front of gates for the space their pals kept for them while everyone else parks considerably for others does my HEAD in 😤😤

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.