Lily Pebbles #50 Try as I might, I just never get it right. My taste in everything is shite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Frozen the play sent her a gift box and she's saving the contents for Gray. But she didn't see the show with Gray, she saw it with one of her friends. Soooo...one less gift Lily needs to get for her least favorite child.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She saw the show with Grey and later on complained that they included songs that weren’t in the movie. She claimed that Grey thought so too, but I bet that little girl knows better than to disagree with her mum, the serial complainer.

Reactions: 11
it's frankly embarrassing how bad she has always been at dressing formally despite her having enough money and time to string together an outfit that actually follows the dress code 😐

Reactions: 14
it's frankly embarrassing how bad she has always been at dressing formally despite her having enough money and time to string together an outfit that actually follows the dress code 😐
And connections in the industry to either blag a gifted dress or get a free rental from a place
like Hurr. Liiiike, why not send Hurr an email stating you have a formal event, would love to partner with them to get dressed, here are my stats, how can we work together?

She's so lousy at her job.

Reactions: 15
We were all obsessed with Lily' dress? Can't seem to remember....
We definitely weren’t… however it was very popular amongst influencers. They ALL had that dress so it’s just another thing Lily copied from everyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The confidence tracker had me speechless. Is she 16?? Isn't career coach/ therapist enough to boost your confidence and point you in a right direction? She's pathetic.
On another note, can someone remind me of what happened with her book? I remember she did briefly speak about it a while ago, but can't recall the details. I didn't even know lily excited when the book drama happened 😆

The confidence tracker had me speechless. Is she 16?? Isn't career coach/ therapist enough to boost your confidence and point you in a right direction? She's pathetic.
On another note, can someone remind me of what happened with her book? I remember she did briefly speak about it a while ago, but can't recall the details. I didn't even know lily excited when the book drama happened 😆
Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think someone revealed her actual address in the Amazon reviews?
But other than that, it flopped quite badly, and was yet another reason for her to have 'a wobble' about it. She also claimed that she had wanted to write about a different topic but her editor suggested friendships, so she changed it. So it's not her fault, really........? ;)

• Haha
Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think someone revealed her actual address in the Amazon reviews?
But other than that, it flopped quite badly, and was yet another reason for her to have 'a wobble' about it. She also claimed that she had wanted to write about a different topic but her editor suggested friendships, so she changed it. So it's not her fault, really........? ;)
I wonder what different topic she would be knowledgable enough to write a book about 🤔

Reactions: 4