Life of the Baldwins #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's unbelievable she's got something with hospitals kids accident prone why? Everyday them kids got something wrong always ill injurys like glass in foot . Always something but never things wrong with k hy drs not picking all these injurys up . Kids going around with no clothes on in front of adults alarm bells

Reactions: 5
The way she films herself putting the bedding on the beds in the caravans, knowing that bedding has been in her scabby car and scabby house knocks me sick 💩🤢

How funny watching the segment re the therapy F is doing. K making out it’s still a big drama to touch a certain part of F’s knee and F pretty much proved her wrong on that rubbing the toy, slime and her hands up and down her leg with ease 🤣 She then did an exercise where she has to slide her leg back and forth on a bin bag. Her leg went straight with no bother at all the first time. I’d be very surprised if there are still issues by the time the holiday comes around - that girl is going to want to have the best time and I don’t blame her tbh.

Reactions: 3
There IS NO NO in that family all yes.see kev carrying her she's ment to be useing that leg. My hubby has all on his left side bit breeze he's i n agony. There k prodding poking it no crying no saying don't it hurts .S well so ill can't sleep went out though don't look tierd after beeing up all night no meds to prove she's on antibiotics..Ken carrying F she's ment to be useing her leg 💯 she does no exercises tell be way she done it tonight. I thought it was her knee not side of her knee well just below .the black bag on the floor she was moving it 💯 take her skiing 😂 and of course they sit in front of the car thinks we stupidthere are like bunch turnips falling of a lory

Reactions: 2
What’s the mad old bag going to do in Venice, have F pretend she so ill and needs a wheelchair there as well, it’s obviously money she’s after so she has to keep it up I suppose, I can’t wait to see but what a shame for F if she can’t enjoy her hol coz she has no choice but to keep up her fake deadly illness at her mothers demand

K said she doesn’t use her kids for content. Every single bleeping post is about felicity and Sienna. I mean what the actual duck
---
Omg felicity was on the chair and moved her leg quickly as was looking at the slime and didn’t struggle at all and no pain. Fraud Kayleigh fraud. Then k started chatting jargon abit the soft touch etc. we can see through what ur doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I am not sure that I am old fashioned but putting everything on social media about the kids is way out of order they are only kids at the mo and in years to come they will be asking why is so much put on line it’s all what Kayleigh wants if she didn’t have the two younger ones she would have nothing to vlog yes vlog days out but not on a daily basis Kayleigh is no way thinking about her kids

I am not sure that I am old fashioned but putting everything on social media about the kids is way out of order they are only kids at the mo and in years to come they will be asking why is so much put on line it’s all what Kayleigh wants if she didn’t have the two younger ones she would have nothing to vlog yes vlog days out but not on a daily basis Kayleigh is no way thinking about her kids
She’s got dangerously worse

Reactions: 4
K said she doesn’t use her kids for content. Every single bleeping post is about felicity and Sienna. I mean what the actual duck
---
Omg felicity was on the chair and moved her leg quickly as was looking at the slime and didn’t struggle at all and no pain. Fraud Kayleigh fraud. Then k started chatting jargon abit the soft touch etc. we can see through what ur doing.
There was no pain evident at all in that clip. What I found sad was F was wanting to show what she does on the video - to me that speaks volumes, at 9yo she’s not stupid to know the attention she gets if she continues to act up on this.

Reactions: 1
Its all about the money, simple as. She'd be better off doing one quality vlog a week without the kids instead of the drivvle she keeps filming! But that won't get the ad revenue.

Those two look like they are in so much pain best keep them off school
I think Sienna is refusing to go in at all now whilst F is being kept off. I hope they come down on K hard, she could end up with a warning letter and the holiday would top it off for the fines. It’s not just the standard £60per parent with persistent absences either/low attendance. It can be hundreds of ££s and I’ve seen that with a friend who was fined almost £700 recently! These LA’s don’t mess about anymore and it’s not a good look to have more than one kept off school. I hope the paeds give her a telling off when she goes to see them on 20th and that she can return to school asap.

Reactions: 6
I hope they've got plenty of spending money for their holiday, Italys not cheap, especially Venice, going to need loads of money to keep that little girl fed, as she eats every waking moment.

Reactions: 10
That is not c r p s 💯 that's I'm gettin attention .S sleeping in mummy bed . No school again can't go school but can go everywe else. I hope the school
Put there foot down way I see it K is winding school up so they get kicked out

That is not c r p s 💯 that's I'm gettin attention .S sleeping in mummy bed . No school again can't go school but can go everywe else. I hope the school
Put there foot down way I see it K is winding school up so they get kicked out
She’s mentally ill she really isn’t all there. She’s a very dangerous so called mum the world she leads he kids down and all for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.