Leila Stead #18 Monat's out, horse paste is in. How long until Kitty is in the bin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leila Stead #19 she’s hired a PI and exposed a troll, nows she’s gone to ground, hiding from us ya mole?

I think their private investigating is watching their story views and trying to work out the hate views from there.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
News flash Tarah, your 1950’s mindset alpha male that you’re so desperately seeking does NOT want to know what you put up your used up vagina when you’re menstruating. Tarah wouldn’t be able to afford majority of this being unemployed why does she lie so much 😭 I think she’s seething that she didn’t take try this FAKE natural earth mama vibe when Ever was little and mum blogging was huge $$ back then. Instead she was an absolute feral menace on the internet showing her true colours.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
News flash Tarah, your 1950’s mindset alpha male that you’re so desperately seeking does NOT want to know what you put up your used up vagina when you’re menstruating. Tarah wouldn’t be able to afford majority of this being unemployed why does she lie so much 😭 I think she’s seething that she didn’t take try this FAKE natural earth mama vibe when Ever was little and mum blogging was huge $$ back then. Instead she was an absolute feral menace on the internet showing her true colours.
Doctors 😂 witch you run to the fucken hospital every damn chance you get 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m pretty sure Leila and Belle are cut from the same cloth.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Jesus I’ve never seen that before. It sounds like the media trainers from penguin knew she was full of tit. Yep I see the similarities to Leila, the same ramblings of someone who has no idea what they’re talking about making it up as they go along. I have no doubt if Leila was able to scam as much money as Belle did she would. Well she got a bit out of the go fund me I suppose

Reactions: 9
Jesus I’ve never seen that before. It sounds like the media trainers from penguin knew she was full of tit. Yep I see the similarities to Leila, the same ramblings of someone who has no idea what they’re talking about making it up as they go along. I have no doubt if Leila was able to scam as much money as Belle did she would. Well she got a bit out of the go fund me I suppose
Agreed, if Leila could get away with it and would. Do many similarities in their mannerisms too!
There is also the footage of Bella on sixty minutes which insane, I totally forgot how intense she was.

Reactions: 9
Equally as disturbing to me as her obvious psychopathy is that this reveals that many people are willing to go along with a blatant con if they can figure out a way to get something out of it too - exposure, profit, etc.

Reactions: 7
A grown ass woman lip syncing on tiktok that has major global issues (personally I hate tiktok and refuse to use it) around privacy etc. But I'm an earth mother, organic, no toxins. The Government are evil. Get a bleeping job and stop leaching off the working tax payer.

There are a few of these supposed influencers out there like belle. Leila is one and so is kate.

Reactions: 6
She’s about to lose her neighbor bestie who she moved to Lennox Head with. Crystal just announced that since she’s lost custody of both sons now she’s moving back to Sydney.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s about to lose her neighbor bestie who she moved to Lennox Head with. Crystal just announced that since she’s lost custody of both sons now she’s moving back to Sydney.
Those boys hopefully will have a better life with their dads! Who was the idiot who granted her custody back in the first place? My God she must have had some bad evidence against her to lose both AGAIN!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.