Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #80 Lauryn Goodman banned from all events coz of her penchant for married gents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m heartless then as I don’t feel sorry for the kids, they’re 11m and 4y, shouldn’t even know what’s occurring at their age. A good mother would shield their child from any hurt. Madness
Snap. They kno what they kno cos mummys a conniving, manipulitive, money grabbing narc

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t think anyone’s heartless, we all have different opinions and that’s completely fine 🙌🏼
The thing we all agree on is that Loz is a scumbag and is emotionally damaging them kids

• Heart
Reactions: 45
If he’s got anything about him at all, this is exactly what he should be doing. Whether he wanted them or not, they’re here now and I for one hope he’s taking steps legally to get access to them (away from their horrorbag of a mother)!
This is literally the only way the man can redeem himself as far as I’m concerned!
I'm not so sure, he's publicly called them u wanted, ignored them, wanted them terminated before birth. I don't think he should be anywhere near them, a disinterested dad who really doesn't give a tit and never has is far more damaging than an absent dad. That's the line I'd be taking if I was their mother, those kids would be so high on a pedestal that no one would be good enough to wipe their boots. Hurt her that's down to her for going back and believing tit, hurt kids once your chance is gone

Reactions: 8
It gets me how she parades the kw name and then says she's proud of her children's names and initials because they are her kids. So why not have them in her name . She done it for clout and it just makes her look like an idiot. Imagine those kids growing up with the constant reminder they have the name of a man who wanted nothing to do with them it makes no sense.

So confuses mE as to how she put them in Walker I thought the dad had to register them with the mom to have them on the birth certificate or am I being thick lol
---
Eh I thought they were 2-1 up? 🤣🤣
Yeh they are. We are united fans 🤣🤣 was praying man city lost lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lauren knew the script when she lay down and made babies with a taken man she knew they would never be the same as his kids with annie she still did it she allowed him to keep kairo a secret so she coild get pregnant and ruin annie
She could just shut the duck up and protect her boy change his name to goodmand and stop making a complete arse of him on the daily
Kyle doesnt want to be involved end off

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well said @Redtea2!! So stark to see it laid out like that.
She was already getting 8k a month, a car every 4 years, best of schooling etc etc and she still chose blackmail 🤯
It has always been about her wanting status (clout-chasing as my teens would say) and never about the children.
She is beyond redemption.
She knocks me sick nobody would ever treat a child the way she treats hers
publicly humiliated kiaro when everybody knows his dad never wanted him
And to get pregnant again planned from text messages she sent just to destroy a family is beyond sick
she is calculated and Kyle is scum too but I do think the walkers have strong case against her for blackmail

Reactions: 14
On page 44 but you know what i do actually feel sorry for kairo but HEAR ME OUT BEFORE YOUS GET MAD!!
You know full well lauryns got him watching this. Im sure she will say ‘theres daddy and your brothers’ and he will probably cry like i want daddy or i want to go. Shame man. Hopefully she hasnt showed him

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
If he’s got anything about him at all, this is exactly what he should be doing. Whether he wanted them or not, they’re here now and I for one hope he’s taking steps legally to get access to them (away from their horrorbag of a mother)!
This is literally the only way the man can redeem himself as far as I’m concerned!
Can't see it happening & Annie won't want her boys around Lauren's & why should she. People say this all the time & get the same response.
If Kyle wanted to be in their lives he would...he doesnt & has publicly said he doesn't but will financially provide for them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.