Laura Wills #3 Marriage may be on the rocks; all she cares about is matching frocks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you buy endless designer handbags, clothes and shoes and not invest in your own property?? It’s reckless!

Reactions: 6
Literally the Carrie Bradshaw plot 😂
Maybe one of her rich “friends” will give her their engagement ring

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you think this is why the marriage broke up? If he's unemployed and not bringing in the money, she won't be interested?
Do you know where she's living now? Is she living with the new man?
He lives near Worlds End. She’s in Fulham. I don’t know the full story of why the marriage broke down but wouldn’t be surprised if the fact he was let go from his job had something to do with it, knowing Laura.

Reactions: 5
He lives near Worlds End. She’s in Fulham. I don’t know the full story of why the marriage broke down but wouldn’t be surprised if the fact he was let go from his job had something to do with it, knowing Laura.
Where is Worlds End??!

Reactions: 1
Hmm. He worked for a fund, I’m sure he had plenty saved up. It’s pretty usual to be let go of in finance, that’s the nature of the industry. His fund is going to be trading millions. He has money, I’m sure he’s funding his kids school fees.

Reactions: 2
Yeah and diss it as you may Elliott Fund where he used to work was a major player and he’s now managing his own fund since leaving (it was in news article) so he’s making at least a million pounds a year
---
while I think her husband and she are fine financially I still don’t understand her lifestyle and behaviour at all

Reactions: 4
Yeah and diss it as you may Elliott Fund where he used to work was a major player and he’s now managing his own fund since leaving (it was in news article) so he’s making at least a million pounds a year
---
while I think her husband and she are fine financially I still don’t understand her lifestyle and behaviour at all
A million a year isn’t much when you have 4 kids at private school in London and London rent prices to pay

Reactions: 4
---
[/QUOT
---
Highly doubt he is making the big bucks in his fund yet!
A million a year isn’t much when you have 4 kids at private school in London and London rent prices to pay
Highly doubt he's making that much at this early stage yet, either. Setting up a fund is expensive. I agree - he's probably in ok shape, financially, but running 2 households in the parts of London they live and privately educating 4 kids in London is a lot.

Becoming a trend for out Laura. Schools out for half term and she’s on the first plane out of the UK (looks like without kids again).

• Wow
Becoming a trend for out Laura. Schools out for half term and she’s on the first plane out of the UK (looks like without kids again).
There won't be any brand events in London because it's half term. Mark must have the kids. She really doesn't have a great set up in London (no massive white stucco house in South Ken like she purports to have on Insta). She doesn't have any real friends. Her insta acquantainces with kids are looking after their kids cos it's half term. So she gets away from it as often as she can. It's not an enviable lifestyle. It also looks very grey and overcast wherever she is.

Latest post “Are they all yours?” - she should have answered “Yes only when the camera is rolling. Other than that I can’t wait to get away from them esp during half term”

Also 4 is a not an unusual number of kids in SW London - I know a woman with 6 & an Italian family with 8, a city high flyer with 9

By the way loving the receding hair line…

Reactions: 6
Latest post “Are they all yours?” - she should have answered “Yes only when the camera is rolling. Other than that I can’t wait to get away from them esp during half term”

Also 4 is a not an unusual number of kids in SW London - I know a woman with 6 & an Italian family with 8, a city high flyer with 9

By the way loving the receding hair line…
I don't believe she is actually asked that question - all her kids look very similar and are always dressed identically. She just wants to brag that people say that because it implies that they can't believe that with her figure she could possibly have had 4 pregancies.

And because of their custody arrangement she will only get to experience half of their childhood- that's if she doesn't outsource them to the nanny or elderly housekeeper when she actually has them.

Until someone posts their decree absolute here, I don’t believe she’s not winding you lot up.

a lot of client entertainment happens at Monaco during GP weekend, could have been for his new fund tbh.

There won't be any brand events in London because it's half term. Mark must have the kids. She really doesn't have a great set up in London (no massive white stucco house in South Ken like she purports to have on Insta). She doesn't have any real friends. Her insta acquantainces with kids are looking after their kids cos it's half term. So she gets away from it as often as she can. It's not an enviable lifestyle. It also looks very grey and overcast wherever she is.
She’s been in Monaco for the Grand Prix with legs like sticks no children obvs then looks like they stayed at a hotel towards Italy. I know the area quite well.