Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, have we got another kickyball tournament thing arriving soon 🤦🏽‍♀️ Mr SK and his mates watch all those matches, sometimes round my lovely house, outrageous, I will be a kickyball widow this summer again 🥴

I am not giving you a red card for this Stan, as it’s good you’ve given me a heads up it’s coming, but here is a reminder of what you face if we get a load of kickyball on here, it’s bad enough it’s in my house, can’t have it on here as well, no, no no, what say you Kylie ….

View attachment 2937758

Back on topic, see Skank has continued to post that scamming app over the last hour, gives no f*cks about ripping off her fans 🤦🏽‍♀️ and sadly a photo of H with two big cakes on a plate, he’s looks bigger than ever, she’s killing that boy with the calories, but her fans just cheer her on, telling her, she’s a great mom, it’s dreadful, she so isn’t. I’m not posting the H pic, but it’s heart breaking seeing it, knowing his weight is a serious health issue now, and she is the problem.
My better half had a trick for the kickyball Kylie,,, she used to find out what dates England were playing on and get one of her mates to drop the "can't wait for the girls night round yours" into a conversation when i was around and in earshot, that would get my meerkat head popping up and asking "when you doing that" she'd say such a date knowing England were playing and i was having mates round so it ended in two ways, the boss either got a shopping trip for a new outfit and night out (so i could watch the kickyball with my mates and babysit the sons at home) or i'd bugger off out to watch the kickyball somewhere else and she got a peaceful night without a load of idiots shouting and making a mess of the house. 🤣😘 back on topic skanks still a SMUNT. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sometimes the guidelines that have to be followed are a joke. I know this is off topic and not relevant so feel free to ignore as I can’t do spoilers but my daughter got caught doing 35 mph on a 30 road. She paid the fine and did the three hour speed aware course to avoid 3 points on her licence. She was lectured (rightly so) on how to drive safely and carefully, why it’s important etc and shown graphic images of accidents. Whereas the man who killed my son by knocking him off his bike as he overtook him just got told at the inquest by the coroner to take more care when passing cyclists……. This is because he wasn’t speeding, wasn’t drunk or on drugs and his car was taxed and insured (he also ripped the insides out of his dashcam before the police arrived but they believed his story that he spilt coffee on it earlier that day 🤔). He just had a lapse of concentration apparently….. The police told me the outcome would have been very different if any of these things had been relevant so I don’t get why she keeps getting away with it again and again, drugs, no insurance or valid licence?
Very sorry for loss x

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Have you ever seen Skank drive she don’t no the meaning of driving safely the bmw is a heavy car, it would not have rolled unless it was going at some speed, and it would have gone straight through any hedge because of it’s weight.
I'm just saying there's a possibility she wasn't going that fast.
---
Sometimes the guidelines that have to be followed are a joke. I know this is off topic and not relevant so feel free to ignore as I can’t do spoilers but my daughter got caught doing 35 mph on a 30 road. She paid the fine and did the three hour speed aware course to avoid 3 points on her licence. She was lectured (rightly so) on how to drive safely and carefully, why it’s important etc and shown graphic images of accidents. Whereas the man who killed my son by knocking him off his bike as he overtook him just got told at the inquest by the coroner to take more care when passing cyclists……. This is because he wasn’t speeding, wasn’t drunk or on drugs and his car was taxed and insured (he also ripped the insides out of his dashcam before the police arrived but they believed his story that he spilt coffee on it earlier that day 🤔). He just had a lapse of concentration apparently….. The police told me the outcome would have been very different if any of these things had been relevant so I don’t get why she keeps getting away with it again and again, drugs, no insurance or valid licence?
So sorry you had to go through that! I do think the law can get things wrong and some of it needs to be changed.
She got away with the drugs I believe due to the difficulties of testing for drugs vs the simplicity of testing for alcohol, it's much easier for police just to charge for the alcohol. This happens in many cases not just hers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
---

So sorry you had to go through that! I do think the law can get things wrong and some of it needs to be changed.
She got away with the drugs I believe due to the difficulties of testing for drugs vs the simplicity of testing for alcohol, it's much easier for police just to charge for the alcohol. This happens in many cases not just hers.
I don't think skank was driving to fast she was probably to busy on her phone trying to find out were sink boy was (think they'd been arguing that night and he'd buggered off again) or contacting her dealer to arrange a pickup, so the car hit the verge a tipped onto it's side not rolled, it's funny that skank even said she was wearing a seatbelt at the time (must have known she was illegally driving under the influence and was trying to stay inside the speed limit and not draw attention to herself) normally doesn't give a flying about seat belts and speed limits.

Ok are reporting that she is being evicted and showing letters don’t think anyone believes she is keeping MM
According to the DM shes now putting in a last minute application to keep the MM dont know how true it is but a couple of other news outlets also saying the same

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe she's desperate - as perhaps the letting agents/home owners have discovered/changed their minds about letting to her.
Nowhere else to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That was another story that changed 3 times for dramatic effect,,,,
1st. It was a bloke that heard the loud bang and came out his house to Fing skank.
2nd, it was a bloke that was driving to work that found skank sat by the crashed car on the side of the road.
3rd, for skanks C4 documentary, it was the young hero who decided on that morning to drive a different way home from work, found the upturned car with skank inside pleading for help, kicked in the window and heroically lifted skank in his arms and sat nursing her until the ambulance arrived.
Next time it will have been that she was trying to outrun another car full of South African criminals armed with guns that dragged her out the car after it flipped and ganged raped her before driving off

• Haha
Well this is curious. A spokesman ( Dan.....or a lawyer?!) said they want legal matters to be private. It's not as if KP has ever been private about Kieran or Pete or Alex or the kids when she's been throwing around accusations!

'A spokesman for Katie Price initially declined to comment when asked about her plea for an emergency court hearing. They later added: "As you say it's a legal matter...a private matter so therefore I won't be confirming anything."'

• Haha
Reactions: 35
---

I know some of you will remember that I reported my neighbour for constantly smoking weed then driving his kids about. He was nicked, failed a roadside drug test and was carted off to the local station for a blood test. This was October 2023. Months went by and he was still driving so we thought he'd got away with it and a copper the other half works with said if it's not tested within 6 months, then destroyed and they get away with it.
But what we later found out is if they are charged and bailed while the blood is being processed then the 6 month time limit is irrelevant. I should have added neighbour is now banned for 3 years. he's already a convicted drink driver.
Why didn't the police take blood and bail her ? Failing a second drink/drug test is a mandatory 3 year ban. And I'd bet my life on it, she would have failed drug as well as the booze.
Although we all know banning her is pointless as she drives anyway.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Maybe she's desperate - as perhaps the letting agents/home owners have discovered/changed their minds about letting to her.
Nowhere else to go.
Ill be beyond pissed if its true and she goes to court and gets let off again wonder if she will even turn up or just send her lawyer(s) i cant see the mortgage company having a bar of her

Reactions: 14
Well this is curious. A spokesman ( Dan.....or a lawyer?!) said they want legal matters to be private. It's not as if KP has ever been private about Kieran or Pete or Alex or the kids when she's been throwing around accusations!

'A spokesman for Katie Price initially declined to comment when asked about her plea for an emergency court hearing. They later added: "As you say it's a legal matter...a private matter so therefore I won't be confirming anything."'
No wonder skank and the clan want it keeping private,, it's going to cost her and the clan a big wad of cash to stop the eviction and there will be questions asked where the money has come from.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know some of you will remember that I reported my neighbour for constantly smoking weed then driving his kids about. He was nicked, failed a roadside drug test and was carted off to the local station for a blood test. This was October 2023. Months went by and he was still driving so we thought he'd got away with it and a copper the other half works with said if it's not tested within 6 months, then destroyed and they get away with it.
But what we later found out is if they are charged and bailed while the blood is being processed then the 6 month time limit is irrelevant. I should have added neighbour is now banned for 3 years. he's already a convicted drink driver.
Why didn't the police take blood and bail her ? Failing a second drink/drug test is a mandatory 3 year ban. And I'd bet my life on it, she would have failed drug as well as the booze.
Although we all know banning her is pointless as she drives anyway.
Some police forces don't have the budget for the tests apparently. If she was going to get a ban for drunk driving and say a few more hours community service for adding the drugs on.....they just figure it saves time and money to prosecute for the alcohol which is easier to test for.

• Wow
  • Sad
Ok are reporting that she is being evicted and showing letters don’t think anyone believes she is keeping MM
She can appeal right up to eviction date but to be sure the appeal gets heard by a judge they say at least three days before you eviction date. We don’t think she deserves a reprieve but what the judge thinks who knows 🧟‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Stan you are spot on if things are done behind closed doors she can try to put a spin on it so those that don't have any awareness take it as fact and anything else is just the media getting facts wrong.

She didn’t suddenly just get to the eviction stage. She’s most likely had plenty opportunity to sort this ages ago but miss arrogant skanky just never thought they would do it, and now she wants an emergency court date ( funny she can attend this init) . I hope they allow it, charge her court time , get her in to prove there is duck all wrong with her then totally tell her to duck off she’s still be be packed up by 29/05 or she’ll be dragged out .

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Some police forces don't have the budget for the tests apparently. If she was going to get a ban for drunk driving and say a few more hours community service for adding the drugs on.....they just figure it saves time and money to prosecute for the alcohol which is easier to test for.
I would have hoped that WS police were so desperate to nail her that they would have done anything to get her banned for longer.
They know she's never taken any notice of any punishment and eventually testing positive for drink or drugs over and over again while driving should result in a prison sentence.

No need for her now to have that size house, Kensington want their money like yesterday!
If she had house full of children then maybe Judge would extend to find somewhere but she hasn’t 👍
Or she’ll use H as excuse.
There is nothing stopping her going to live with her mummy, Legoland will put her up too so she really doesn’t need MM 🤭

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.