Katie Hayes #207 Channelling Lady die but smells like a sweaty meat pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I smiled at her cos I’ve followed her thread for that long I was like ah I know her 😂😂😂
It’s like when I started a new job and recognised this girl who is married to a lad from my school who always posts on insta but I didn’t know her. I smiled at her because it was like I knew her and she looked me up and down 😂.

Scary to think of if someone saw Olive and they had bad intentions. They’d know everything about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Wow 🤣🤣
---
I just can’t with the “robbed me of my baby bubble” “oh here I am at a PR event”.
I don’t know about you lot, but there’s no ‘work’ thing I’d have left my baby for if she had been poorly.
Saying this like it’s a flex, no just shows freebies are more important than that poor baby!

Reactions: 41
She was at an event I was tonight… i can’t out myself but it was definitely her 😂
---
You know when someone filter themselves that much, that I’m like 85% sure it was her 😂😂
Was it at the Trafford Centre?

Reactions: 4
Also, was this a PR event? I’ve seen a fair few people I follow that have gone that aren’t ‘influencers’. Was it not just the first so many customers get a freebie or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s a terrible mum. According to her, Barry was the sickest child to have ever graced Instagram. Yet, she’s left her for a make up event. The new messiah can’t be that sick then so has she made it all up?!

She’s deffo not all there in the head, I swear.

Reactions: 26
Also, was this a PR event? I’ve seen a fair few people I follow that have gone that aren’t ‘influencers’. Was it not just the first so many customers get a freebie or something?
If it’s the Trafford Centre Sephora, it officially opens tomorrow so it’ll just be a pre-opening event for anyone who’s probably filled in a form, not just famous NW MUAs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nothing gives me the ick more than a grown woman posing with their tongue out Kerry Katona style 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
“There’s only certain brands id leave my baby for”

bffr Kate if pets at home asked you to go to something as long as there was wine and free tit there that doona would have been launched into space before berry could blink 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Pulling that poor baby around like a doll just for sodding Instagram stories...she's half asleep the poor babe, leave her be for god's sake!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I don’t think that noise came from Barry

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Manhandling that little baby foot with her Edward Scissorhand’s claws. She’s disgusting.

Reactions: 18
“There’s only certain brands id leave my baby for”

bffr Kate if pets at home asked you to go to something as long as there was wine and free tit there that doona would have been launched into space before berry could blink 🙄
If only thread suggestions could be this long!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.