Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is she? Does she work? What’s wrong with her child?
She has one of the weight loss surgery pages . No she doesn't work. And the child needs to be assessed she has mentioned he has behaviour issues and I think undiagnosed autism. The things she describes him sounds like autism and sensory processing

Her big fat fingers pawing at the phone. Thick as mince still using gifted. All those frothy coffees killing brain cells.

Reactions: 1
How hard up is she for money? Slathering on her white labeled makeup, all freebies, dressed in her granny frock, also a freebie, trying to sell each individual item, including a perfume nobody can smell.
I nearly died at how large her leg was when she hoisted it up to do the tan.
even linking a basic garden seat/towel. She’s really been showed up for having no work and no content as a conten’ crehahor.

Reactions: 3
How hard up is she for money? Slathering on her white labeled makeup, all freebies, dressed in her granny frock, also a freebie, trying to sell each individual item, including a perfume nobody can smell.
I nearly died at how large her leg was when she hoisted it up to do the tan.
even linking a basic garden seat/towel. She’s really been showed up for having no work and no content as a conten’ crehahor.
I'd say she would sell her granny if she got her a few bob for a takeaway

I’d hate to be that stuck for a few quid. I wouldn’t be surprised if she started only fans. Anything for a quick euro.

• Sick
She sent that Kaleidoscope question to herself 😂
Anything to tag them and others and try to get noticed for a freebie. Tragic.

• Haha
3 interactions with her question box.
1. Is she single as she’s beautiful?
2. complaining that Instagram isn’t showing her content to people.
3. Kaleidoscope.

1. I’m not going to comment, perhaps it was real.
2. what content? She only has ads.
3. sent to herself so as she could tag them.

pitiful, how can she even call herself a content creator? I could spray my perfume on myself, record it and I’d have just as much interaction, if not more.

she doesn’t have anything going for her, she’s not relatable to the weight loss community, she’s not relatable to the body positive community, she’s not relatable to the working moms, or the single moms doing everything themselves, she’s not on an exercise journey, she has no hobbies or interests or really anything to share save for the child swearing and being bold and bringing him out for anything that’s free.

it’s hard to not pity her because she’s fallen foul to her own greed, she’s the only one suffering from being so greedy and not holding herself accountable.

Reactions: 2
Excuse you, she is a #gamer. So much so, she’s going to some sort of #gamer thing. Look, she’s not sure what it is right, but they gave her free tickets so #gamer, alright?

Reactions: 2
You can tell she is livid she hasn't lost weight in a long time having gone to the effort and expense of the operation. She must be majorly regretting she didn't take all the opportunities she was given to help her, like the fitness place taking her on as a programme ambassador, it was literally all there for her to set her up for success and she made excuse after excuse for not getting stuck in and getting it done. Her knee, her gallbladder, her back. The list goes on. She didn't overhaul her diet either and wasn't she also gifted meals at some point to help. She's had it all and still failed. Id be regretting it too particularly knowing that the money it cost could have gone to the family and improving things there instead.

Kid wheeled out again for content, and because it was free. Can't think of anything worse than losing my five or six year old child's interest to gaming. Sitting like a zombie, headphones on shooting guns. Dreadful. And such lazy parenting. It's a really sedentary interest so another easy way to fall down a hole to weight gain. Seriously awful foundations.

Kid wheeled out again for content, and because it was free. Can't think of anything worse than losing my five or six year old child's interest to gaming. Sitting like a zombie, headphones on shooting guns. Dreadful. And such lazy parenting. It's a really sedentary interest so another easy way to fall down a hole to weight gain. Seriously awful foundations.
Playing a game shooting and killing people and then has the neck to complain about war. Jump off the bandwagon joanne. Absolutely nobody, even a foreign national would attempt to attack you

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Playing a game shooting and killing people and then has the neck to complain about war. Jump off the bandwagon joanne. Absolutely nobody, even a foreign national would attempt to attack you
Focus on your binge eating Johanne and shut the duck up. No fear of you being targeted anyway with the size of you 🙈

• Haha
Leannes teeth 🇹🇷 🦃

God they are awful 🙈
She must of been made aware of comments here as she has cleared it all up 😂 she got a load of freebies and is only saving for her child's assessment 😂😂 yeah right pull the other one. 10 weeks time she is off for more plastic surgery and I'm sure the child still won't be assessed. Flights and all still cost money that could of went towards his assessment first end of ! Waiting for the HSE to doing their job 😂 yeah good luck with that one 😂 selfish cow in my opinion