Just Jess #5 Here comes Boujee Baby number 1, featuring maternity shoots with a pushed out tum.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when the boujee fridge failed and she had to throw out so much. Do we reckon it was documented, and everything binned. 🤔

What a lovely thought giving Edna a single donut. BJ could have presented her with a boujee box, like that day she got up early and turned up at the TV3, AM studios with a box, and after free publicity. Edna didn't aknowledge the bakery, bet BJ will make her change that.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Remember when the boujee fridge failed and she had to throw out so much. Do we reckon it was documented, and everything binned. 🤔

What a lovely thought giving Edna a single donut. BJ could have presented her with a boujee box, like that day she got up early and turned up at the TV3, AM studios with a box, and after free publicity. Edna didn't aknowledge the bakery, bet BJ will make her change that.
Hahaha that's right I forgot about that! That deff is meant to be recorded and what they did ie getting rid of food etc. Totaly forgot about that happening !

Reactions: 2

Lol na she doesn’t GAF about her business, she’d MUCH rather a “personal” shout out from her idol/future daughter’s mother in law (in her dreams! 🫠) than have her bakery promoted 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Come on BJ, don't admit to being "on the tools" if you are producing sub par efforts. Ice to the edges. Keep it symmetrical, your shells aren't even the same size. There are air bubbles on the surface, and we writing🤦. I'd be so angry if I had to pay for this

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Told ya she was in there organising the next one.

And Jess you don't need another one for carrying your baby... you got one for the gender reveal.. what did jay get? If your simply looking for what you can have and get for having your baby then you are simply not mature enough to be a mother.

How you can spend this much money on this stuff when you have a baby due beats me there is far more important things you should be buying I mean heck you've just said how much the hoops were.. think of that money you could have put into wardrobe to get a decent one ( you complained you had to get the cheapest) or better outdoor furniture... you just splurged on the ugly rocking chair... how much does jay get to spend? Seems as though anything combined has to be cheap so you can have the luxury.

Or do you simply keep going to diamond shop to pay to be friends with Sera?

Wasn't long ago you sold so much out of your wardrobe and your fake Louis cause you needed money even a dress from city beach you got gifted!!

We can all see how this is going to end and I bet jay does too but he lrob has to keep his mouth closed to shut you up
---
Hahahhaha omfg jess why are you trying to sound like you brought them?!?!?! You clearly didn't...other influencers have added ad and gifted

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

And Jess you don't need another one for carrying your baby... you got one for the gender reveal.. what did jay get? If your simply looking for what you can have and get for having your baby then you are simply not mature enough to be a mother.

How you can spend this much money on this stuff when you have a baby due beats me there is far more important things you should be buying I mean heck you've just said how much the hoops were.. think of that money you could have put into wardrobe to get a decent one ( you complained you had to get the cheapest) or better outdoor furniture... you just splurged on the ugly rocking chair... how much does jay get to spend? Seems as though anything combined has to be cheap so you can have the luxury.

Wasn't long ago you sold so much out of your wardrobe and your fake Louis cause you needed money even a dress from city beach you got gifted!!

We can all see how this is going to end and I bet jay does too but he lrob has to keep his mouth closed to shut you up
---
Hahahhaha omfg jess why are you trying to sound like you brought them?!?!?! You clearly didn't...other influencers have added ad and gifted
She definitely hoping Seta will gift it to her! 😬 and you’re so right, she only spends money there so Sera will be her friend! She’s DESPERATE to be a part of their clique! 🫠🫠

Ok I’m not a mum so I could be totally off here, but I feel like it’s not your
✨⭐FiRsT mOThEr’S dAy⭐✨ until you ACTUALLY HAVE a child??
…oh no I’m sorry she’s already a
✨⭐HoT dOg MoM!⭐✨ 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She definitely hoping Seta will gift it to her! 😬 and you’re so right, she only spends money there so Sera will be her friend! She’s DESPERATE to be a part of their clique! 🫠🫠

Ok I’m not a mum so I could be totally off here, but I feel like it’s not your
✨⭐FiRsT mOThEr’S dAy⭐✨ until you ACTUALLY HAVE a child??
…oh no I’m sorry she’s already a
✨⭐HoT dOg MoM!⭐✨ 🫠🫠🫠

Haha no deff not first mothers day till baby is born... but watch next may she will call it her 1st mother's day 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

---
She had me fooled, 🤦thought she had bought the ring, and Sera had sent her the flowers🤣🤣🤣. So glad I read here That's so devious.

Do you think she's trying to hint to Jay the little tennis bracelet is going to be a "push present" and he should start saving now.

She so has Cartier tastes but on a temu budget. If you can't afford a wardrobe, and you have to beg for freebies, then buying jewellery should not be a priority. Poor Jay;, the more she behaves like this the less relatable she becomes; and she sets unattainable aspirations for her new mum/mum to be followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
BJ, surely your staff member isn't carrying out food prep with open/uncovered cuts on their arm. Have we ever seen anyone wear a "blue plaster"
Screenshot_20240510_204423_Facebook.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Seems she can do a good job when it’s a big company working with her, but not when a normal customer is paying big bucks 🤔
Wouldn’t put it past her to “anonymously” order a cake from another bakery for her brand shoots! 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely she's not editing bump pictures to make it look bigger😳, or to change the reality. She showed some stretch marks on previous pics, she should be showing they are the reality for many of us. So many opportunities to her to be relatable to first time mum's😔

Think she Photoshopped out her tummy button 🤔
Screenshot_20240511-114711_Instagram.jpg

That “30 yEaRs BaBy” cake she made for Sera is SO tacky and budget looking! 😬

• Sick
Surely she's not editing bump pictures to make it look bigger😳, or to change the reality. She showed some stretch marks on previous pics, she should be showing they are the reality for many of us. So many opportunities to her to be relatable to first time mum's😔

Think she Photoshopped out her tummy button 🤔
View attachment 2928174
lol she’s wearing a shirt 😂