Jo’s Unfiltered Life #8 Liar, liar, size 26 stretchy trousers on fire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jo really is grotesque, she knocks me sick 🤢 She always looks like she is collecting spit as she talks and eats with the front of her mouth 🤮

Jo, for the love of god stop pouting 👇 You are not pretty and you do not look sexy. There is nothing about you that is even remotely attractive. You look untidy and unwashed, the nails and cheap jewellery are horrible, your clothes are also cheap and nasty and your flat is grubby, everything about you looks dirty.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t know why she thinks pulling that face makes her any better looking 🤢
Gigantor Ick activated

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The eyebrows! Is it really the Botox that’s made that happen? I’ve seen lots of people have Botox and their eyebrows haven’t done that.

Reactions: 2
Fucks sake RH fitness have picked up on one of Jo's videos talking about the gym & weight loss & featured her - mate a quick look of her page would show you what a bleeping fraud she is about her weight & what she does in the gym 😲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Fucks sake RH fitness have picked up on one of Jo's videos talking about the gym & weight loss & featured her - mate a quick look of her page would show you what a bleeping fraud she is about her weight & what she does in the gym 😲
Team RH are complete con artists so doesn’t surprise me!

• Wow
She’s been to the gym once in about 2 weeks. She’s gone from going 3/4 times a week to nothing. She’s obviously sacked it off

Reactions: 9
The eyebrows! Is it really the Botox that’s made that happen? I’ve seen lots of people have Botox and their eyebrows haven’t done that.
I had Botox a few years ago and mine were like that 😪
I looked like the friggin joker! Hated it, never again!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just checking in to say I still hate this Braggy bleep
Just had to nip into next for a zip up. Have you tried primark hun? Ryan needed a new fancy hat and they went to marks for their lunch. I know these aren’t extravagant things but to some, next and marks’ are expensive and not your every day just popping in kind of places.

The fact he called her ‘Joss’ shows he’s never watched her content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just checking in to say I still hate this Braggy bleep
Just had to nip into next for a zip up. Have you tried primark hun? Ryan needed a new fancy hat and they went to marks for their lunch. I know these aren’t extravagant things but to some, next and marks’ are expensive and not your every day just popping in kind of places.
Do primark make clothes for their sizes? 😂

Do primark make clothes for their sizes? 😂
Think primark go up to a size 24, however I’m a size 14/16 & sometimes I have to size up to a 20 because the sizing is so bad. Don’t even think they do shoes to fit her 🫠
---
She looks like a bag of Cheetos 😂😂

These patterns are awful

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The slimming filters are hilarious. They are at extreme levels when in those pics she looks a normal size 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3