JoJo’s World #5 Over 1 million subscribers and only 938 views in 1 hour, not what I expected!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love youtube to do a purge of content maybe based on engagement. It must cost them so much to store so much dead content. His subscribers vs views is appaling engagement.

Or purge youtube accounts that are bots or have been inactive for a certain period
they should purge accounts that are inactive. be it 1 year or 5 years they could easily just make an arbitrary period. I know in the past people would create new accounts to subscribe but never use the account after that. fake emails are easy to come by.
and the bot subscribers that people buy should be relatively be easy to filter out.

Reactions: 3
Secret friend? Grow the duck up dude. This isn't High School although your level of creativity might be the same as a freshman film student.

Screen Shot 2024-05-13 at 1.17.28 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does he not look at successful channels and see their thumbnails and titles?! How does he get it so obviously wrong

a high of 90 is extreme heat?

It's May, what's he going to claim the heat is like in July? lol

• Haha
a high of 90 is extreme heat?

It's May, what's he going to claim the heat is like in July? lol
He will continue to complain just like the rest of them do. Yet they still visit the parks in the heat. The "secret friend" is what annoys us most.

Reactions: 1
Is there someone forcing JoJo to reside in a state with such extreme heat? You don’t like it, move. 📦

• Haha
I don't think anyone wants to see his 'secret friend'. Sounds like something the creepy guy you warn your kids about would say.

I don't think anyone wants to see his 'secret friend'. Sounds like something the creepy guy you warn your kids about would say.
He's copying what Kyle did before bringing Casey on the channel. He thinks his fans will watch with suspense to see who it is.

• Haha
He's copying what Kyle did before bringing Casey on the channel. He thinks his fans will watch with suspense to see who it is.
meanwhile Casey was found in a matter of days from the first time her nails showed up on the channel. which was still months before she actually was introduced on camera. lol
---
if he's copying kyle, the secret friend's initials are FFKS for Five Finger Knuckle Shuffle

• Haha
I assume as an influencer. But he had appaling engagement an just does disney and cruises, why would an agent be interested. No brand deals there

Maybe a presenter, but he is so MTV 1990s annoying.

The delusion is strong in this one

I assume as an influencer. But he had appaling engagement an just does disney and cruises, why would an agent be interested. No brand deals there

Maybe a presenter, but he is so MTV 1990s annoying.

The delusion is strong in this one
Here’s a better question. How would he plan on paying this agent? He’s not rolling in cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Here’s a better question. How would he plan on paying this agent? He’s not rolling in cash.
that's the secret with these disney grifters.
publicly put out the ask in hopes someone offers or refers someone who will do it for free.
or just never commit/offer to pay them back for their services.

Today's titles pretty much sum him up. First it said he let his friends control his day at SeaWorld and it was a bad idea. Then he changed it to riding his favorite rides at SeaWorld. Those are two completely different things.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When's he going to realise that the small percentage of people that do watch him aren't actually interested in him. The only time he gets a small spike is when it's something new or unique in the parks
---
His channel is 70% filler. You could delete the majority of his videos and not lose anything