Jesy Nelson #6 Brought zero talent to the table and then got dropped by her label

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we should just close this thread and discuss Jesy on the Little Mix thread.
No we don't want her, you keep her!!!!! We're already dealing with Leigh and Perries flop careers, don't make us have another!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t get why the thread would have to be shut? 😂 am I missing something? I have no interest really in little mix in general. I like the other ladies but wouldn’t follow a thread about them.. I would rather get updates on the train wreck ex member of the group every time she attempts a new shot at her music career 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t get why the thread would have to be shut? 😂 am I missing something? I have no interest really in little mix in general. I like the other ladies but wouldn’t follow a thread about them.. I would rather get updates on the train wreck ex member of the group every time she attempts a new shot at her music career 🤣
It's well over 100 posts but nobody can seem to arsed to start a new one!

Reactions: 4
Yeah a new thread is supposed to start after 50 pages but no one seems to care enough about Jesy to do it. And since the band is no more, it makes sense to discuss all the girls solo on the main thread. But I'm not the thread police, just someone who likes to cringe at Jesy.

Reactions: 3
Yeah a new thread is supposed to start after 50 pages but no one seems to care enough about Jesy to do it. And since the band is no more, it makes sense to discuss all the girls solo on the main thread. But I'm not the thread police, just someone who likes to cringe at Jesy.
I agree I think they should all be discussed on the LM thread as all the jesy gossip gets posted in both anyway

Reactions: 2