Jenny Apple #6 Thousands of issues but never one tissue

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those children :( Kyle openly says that they don't quite get the concept of celebrating the death of a fetus, but Winnie says she enjoyed the day (both Winnie and Ellis get to pick a toy).
I keep saying it because its all I really think about. Back when Kyle & Jenny started out vlogging Jennys disease, they didn't have many subscribers. No toys for Winnie or Ellis, but both was happy with the books purchased from Thrift stores and time spent with Jenny making pictures and colouring things in. These days its all about Disney theme parks and brand new toys on a regular basis. It absolutely blows my mind.
OMG, I didn’t realize he involved the kids in the celebration of the fetus that died. That is so disturbing. I can’t bear to watch the videos but from your comment here I see he is continuing with the buying toys. Is he still doing it when they are upset about something?

Reactions: 8
You’re so right @Saydee!
The only quality time Kyle affords to life is making videos and doing ‘lives’ so he can spend his days off counting money. The children do not get quality time, devotion or undivided attention and love from dad … they just get toys!
How death can change a good ‘soul’ to a greedy materialistic piece of tit. What a sad sad life for these two young children who will grow up with ugly views and interpretations of what constitutes a ‘good’ life. So sad.
His kids will grow up not knowing anything different than the current lifestyle so l wouldn't be worried about them.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think the preoccupation with the children’s health get a bit far and bother me personally. Mostly children are quite resilient an get take a blow.
His own mental health is much more important and quite another thing. Stupid ass to involve his children in his own mental struggles 🤢? It is rather just awful and so stupid!! Has he really taken his taken his exams for a special need teacher or did he get get them free with two packets of candy in the offer?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Young children should not be asked ”what they want to do” to celebrate Mothers’ Day. That is putting pressure on them - they were likely worrying about what to say to make their dad feel good. Its ok to give them 2 choices and see if they agree on one.

Ellis looked upset in the car on the way to the airport. I wish zjenny’s sister or someone else he is close to would suggest that when one of the kids seems upset it’s best to PUT THE CAMERA DOWN and FOCUS attention on the child.

Reactions: 9
So apparently Flower bit Winnie on the cheek and now she has a large dressing over the top. This would really concern me - a dog bit my daughter’s friend on the face once and it has left a scar.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Kyle is at it agin. This fool has owned dogs for over a decade and doesn't know better than to give it rawhide? All you can hear are the dogs barking in the background. The entire video is so boring people asking for his potato salad recipe over and over and asking the other same questions that he has answered a million times. Some of these followers literally write a novel in the comments, how sad that they are starving for attention as grown adults. A few videos ago he made mention of starting a podcast, just another Revenue stream for him. I guess he thinks he is the Czar of grief. Seriously though what else is he going to talk about that he hasn't already covered Ad nauseam on his channel? Also, he doesn't look well. He looks bloated and more overweight than usual. He really needs to move the camera farther away from his face.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
I don't follow Kryle anymore but l saw this comment on MK's latest upload and thought it was worth sharing.
Screenshot_20240512_221451_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240512_221438_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
Mother’s Day and Kyle films his young children's first Mothers Day without Mummy… how crass and cruel !
I felt really sad for both Ellis and Winnie. My heart just wanted to hug them. It’s not their fault they have a money hungry dad who’s focus is grief journey videos for the sole purpose of money stashing! What a knob, what a big fat lump of tit!

BTW … Flower was humping the lounge and Kyle left it in… add ‘filthy beast’ to my list of Kyle synonyms 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Mother’s Day and Kyle films his young children's first Mothers Day without Mummy… how crass and cruel !
I felt really sad for both Ellis and Winnie. My heart just wanted to hug them. It’s not their fault they have a money hungry dad who’s focus is grief journey videos for the sole purpose of money stashing! What a knob, what a big fat lump of tit!

BTW … Flower was humping the lounge and Kyle left it in… add ‘filthy beast’ to my list of Kyle synonyms 🤢
Kryle is the biggest C U Next Tuesday after that other lying rodent!!
I haven't seen the video but l believe you that he filmed the children and their emotions and all for $$$$.
BTW l hope you had a lovely Mother's Day @Daisychain4
🩷

• Heart
Kinda off topic - kinda not. So Kyle definitely seems to be getting out more (movies with bible study; friends wedding) Josh aka Pog Family is now dating. Do you guys think Kyle will? Something tells me even if he DOES, he'll try to hide it from viewers. To keep his, "Fairy Tale Appleford" narrative going. His begging is cringe worthy in that latest live, I just don't understand how his loyal followers don't see him for what he is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Kinda off topic - kinda not. So Kyle definitely seems to be getting out more (movies with bible study; friends wedding) Josh aka Pog Family is now dating. Do you guys think Kyle will? Something tells me even if he DOES, he'll try to hide it from viewers. To keep his, "Fairy Tale Appleford" narrative going. His begging is cringe worthy in that latest live, I just don't understand how his loyal followers don't see him for what he is.
Agree! I also think he will hide any relationship until it’s too hard to keep quiet anymore.
I gave an inch of thought to his latest video ~ having the kids do letters and art for Jenny on Mother's Day. I know Jenny’s death is very recent considering this is the first Mothers Day but encouraging Ellis and Winnie to write letters and fly balloons… one hopes the children are given equal time to move forward and grow strong now that mummy isn’t here so that they don’t end up still celebrating like they do for the ‘foetus’ and animals years on from now. I’m not sure that celebrating morose events is good for a child’s developing psyche. (But of course they should always freely talk about and remember their mama 💓)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hadn't watched the latest video but immediately, he now has a covered back porch, ceiling fan, etc. The children seemed so down, shopping is not the "pick me up" Kyle thinks it is. I just don't understand his constant need to spend $ and show it. Why did we need to see them go to PetSmart to buy a dog harness? The entire video is spending money, money, 💰 💰 💰 oh and a grab for sympathy. I genuinely worry for Ellis and Winnie's emotional development.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If he has had a cover and ceiling fan installed for the back patio then he is likely not planning to buy a new, more expensive house. But I’m concerned that he is spending so much money.

Ellis and Winny being cute little kids is what keeps people coming back to view his videos. He needs to be putting a bunch of the YouTube money into savings accounts for their college one day. He may be making good money now from YouTube, but the revenue will decline as the kids get older. He won’t be able to afford to send Ellis and Winnie to college on his teacher salary. Ellis and Winny have had a horrible loss and putting that money aside to pay for their college would be the best use of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If he has had a cover and ceiling fan installed for the back patio then he is likely not planning to buy a new, more expensive house. But I’m concerned that he is spending so much money.

Ellis and Winny being cute little kids is what keeps people coming back to view his videos. He needs to be putting a bunch of the YouTube money into savings accounts for their college one day. He may be making good money now from YouTube, but the revenue will decline as the kids get older. He won’t be able to afford to send Ellis and Winnie to college on his teacher salary. Ellis and Winny have had a horrible loss and putting that money aside to pay for their college would be the best use of it.
I absolutely agree. I could almost (almost) forgive him his greed if he was using the money for the kids future.

One of the worst financial mistakes I see people making is when they get a significant increase in their income and they assume that they will always have that increase. So they increase how much money they are spending.

I know a couple who bought a big beautiful house in the country based on an increase in income that didn’t continue. They now are retired in a double wide mobile home because they made that mistake. And a mobile home is not a safe place to live in areas that get tornadoes.

That’s aside from the ethical issue of making a lot of money on social media because your kids are young and cute, but not putting most of that money aside for the kids’ futures. It’s not an excuse that the extra income was spent on things for the kids like trips to Disneyland and a camper. Those are ”extras” that don’t improve the financial stability of the family. If Kyle thinks that camper is going to generate a lot of views and money for them on YouTube I think he will be disappointed.
---
I hadn't watched the latest video but immediately, he now has a covered back porch, ceiling fan, etc. The children seemed so down, shopping is not the "pick me up" Kyle thinks it is. I just don't understand his constant need to spend $ and show it. Why did we need to see them go to PetSmart to buy a dog harness? The entire video is spending money, money, 💰 💰 💰 oh and a grab for sympathy. I genuinely worry for Ellis and Winnie's emotional development.
I have the same worry - that these kids are getting toys and trips when they get upset. Kids need to learn to live with disappointment and emotional pain with emotional support from their parents and close friends and relatives. There are already serious pressures on kids to have certain clothes and toys and electronics from peers and culture.

If they frequently get presents when they are upset or sad they will be more likely to grow up thinking they need to buy things to soothe themselves. There are a lot of Americans with crushing levels of credit card debt because they have tried to soothe themselves by buying things.

Last edited:
  • Heart