Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to mention the quality of florists’ work anyway?! She’s the type to be given a million dollars and complain it wasn’t $5 million. And yes, good luck to the sons with a mother who plans tit and complains about it before the moment has even happened.

Why does it even have to be a fancy bouquet?! A nice hanging basket or planter from the garden centre lasts longer. Hell, now that my mum lives in an apt I get her a chip as chips crazy coloured daisy bouquet from the grocery store because she loves them! We’re also going for afternoon tea. Most mums just enjoy a bit of time with their kids.

Reactions: 4
Also, as if those strawberries weren't on a massive mark up for mothers day. Everything is always expensive and increased in price for mothers day

Reactions: 2
Her kids probably only see her if they’re getting something off her. Like a river cruise.

Christ if that was my mother, I don’t know if I could stomach a week with her on a cruise.

Reactions: 3
Sharing a cabin no less. I’d have throttled the old witch by the end of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find it odd that none of her influencer or vlogger friends are her age range. I mean she’s not geriatric, she’s mid 50s but all of the crowd she hangs appear to be under 40 and most are more her sons’ ages and gay like them.

I get that the sons and not everyone else has vacation time to spend with Jen Lefforge but it just strikes me that she’s finding surrogates for the sons to hang out with. Like I said, the only word I can find to describe it is odd but I’m sure that’s not the right one. Lol

Why does she have to mention the quality of florists’ work anyway?! She’s the type to be given a million dollars and complain it wasn’t $5 million. And yes, good luck to the sons with a mother who plans tit and complains about it before the moment has even happened.

Why does it even have to be a fancy bouquet?! A nice hanging basket or planter from the garden centre lasts longer. Hell, now that my mum lives in an apt I get her a chip as chips crazy coloured daisy bouquet from the grocery store because she loves them! We’re also going for afternoon tea. Most mums just enjoy a bit of time with their kids.
Totally agree, I work in NYC and there are plenty of street corner stores selling bouquets of flowers outside, some of which are equally as beautiful as a florist at a fraction of the cost. Those usually suffice for me and no one who receives them ever seems disappointed. That plus like someone else said, what if her poor kids had a surprise planned for her that she crapped on the day before? It's just all such in poor taste and is crappy behavior on her part.

Reactions: 1
She's being judgy when she had friends like Adam and all their disney tit which is 'a lot'

Screenshot_20240513_172350_Instagram.jpg

I find it odd that none of her influencer or vlogger friends are her age range. I mean she’s not geriatric, she’s mid 50s but all of the crowd she hangs appear to be under 40 and most are more her sons’ ages and gay like them.

I get that the sons and not everyone else has vacation time to spend with Jen Lefforge but it just strikes me that she’s finding surrogates for the sons to hang out with. Like I said, the only word I can find to describe it is odd but I’m sure that’s not the right one. Lol
Definitely get these vibes too. How old is her son? She probably sees a lot of him in Adam and chooses to holiday with him in lieu of her actual son. Bit odd, innit.

Surprised she's not tried to set them up, TBH.

Her sons told her they didn’t want to carry on going to Disney with her. She was dumped by her kids. One of them did the Paris cruise because he wanted to visit Paris but that was the reason, it wasn’t to be with her.

Anyone adopting Madam as a surrogate son must be pretty desperate for company. Shane “Scotty” doesn’t want to do more with her but of course he’s got his big job and his side pieces to deal with. Jen comes third.

• Haha
I remember in a Disney blog from months ago (when that channel was still a thing...) that they had a big trip planned in a big room at Disney because it was a family trip, but that seemed to come and go (meaning it looks to have been canceled). It's around the same time she listed one of her DVC contracts to be sold, too. Super curious how that all went down. But for someone who said she was going to keep travel to a minimum this year, especially during the summer and especially to Disney, it's hilarious that she just had a secret trip there and also that she has a trip planned for summer there now.

They’re all as bad as each other… Luke and Rich from L&R Dreaming were just in Florida for like two weeks. Weren’t going to go to Disney because they’re going later this year. Like 3-4 days in they bought annual passes because it made sense for the parking and merch discounts. im sorry but WTF?!

If Disney is your thing just own it. Stop acting like a martyr saying you’ll only go a couple of times this year or won’t go at all because you’re trying to be more budget conscious when everyone knows there’s zero budgeting in your life.

Today she’s complaining on her instagram that her luggage got dirty. Imagine being that bored 🙄
Saw that! Imagine buying cream/beige luggage that is also patent/shiny and then being perturbed when it has to be gate checked and gets dirty. Oh and trying to get a dig in at Away Luggage that they should finally comp her one since she buys all her own stuff. Well you’re the dumbass who bought it and chose that colour when the blue one you’ve had for 5-6 years was doing the trick perfectly well. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

I have a purple Away carry on and it’s been on numerous flights, gate checked, trains, shuttle buses, and subways and cobble style sidewalks without issue. A scuff here or there is a badge of honour when you’re travelling.

Reactions: 3
Omg 7 IG stories droning on about growing out her natural hair colour and it being called a Pepe Le Pew stripe. Seriously?! Who says that anymore? Nobody I know. She’s making such a big deal about this hair thing when she needs some length and weight off it so it’s not so dragging around her already elongated face/nose.
---
IMG_0743.png
IMG_0744.png

Couples therapy for 15 years?! 👀

I get that works for some couples but damn if it’s that much work for so long is it really worth your time, energy and mental health?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5