Jazzybum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh ok thank you everyone , just confused me especially reading comments like this deserves a ring. It’s like but I thought they were engaged

Where has she gone, not been any uploads as far as I've seen for months now. Hope all is ok.

So let me get this straight... she says in the vlog that they have one week to pack up and move house, but Nick works so he has to go into the office every day, while Jasmin sits at home and does nothing because she's a procrastinator. Then she won't let Nick help pack in the evenings because she wants to do it herself and vlog it all.

She even gets annoyed when she (eventually) packs away the decor bits from the hallway and tries to film his reaction when he gets home but he doesn't seem excited enough. He must have the patience of a saint.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there something wrong with her? She’s so odd, when she talks she repeats herself constantly, she’s incredibly lazy and just a bit wierd. If I was Nick I would have ran off years ago 😂

Reactions: 4
That vlog really stressed me out

When she said oh I’ve packed 4 boxes that’s enough for today
wtf 4 they weren’t even big boxes!

Reactions: 4
Is there something wrong with her? She’s so odd, when she talks she repeats herself constantly, she’s incredibly lazy and just a bit wierd. If I was Nick I would have ran off years ago 😂
Her and her friend Sophie Louise are the worst for it. All they do over and over again is repeat themselves, which I don’t get how they don’t catch considering they both edit their own shite.
I think they’re both just a bit dense, lights on but no one home 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That vlog really stressed me out

When she said oh I’ve packed 4 boxes that’s enough for today
wtf 4 they weren’t even big boxes!
So frustrating! For me it was showing all the stuff in the garage and just pointing at stuff that Nick needs to do, like taking 2 big bags of grass to the tip... why doesn't she do it?! She has a car and he works all day.

Reactions: 3
When she said nick could pack my wardrobe but I want to do it so I can declutter, I was screaming at my phone saying girl you don’t have time chuck it all in a box and declutter at the new house!

Reactions: 1
Have they purchased the house they are moving too? Or renting again? I know they were going to build a house and the rented house was mrsnt to be temporary