Jazzybum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the latest vlog and duck me she’s turned into the biggest irritant during this move!

Firstly, riveting content watching her pull of her peel and stick wallpaper…not!

Spending time hacking up a mattress because the tip won’t let them in in a van. A) everybody know that tips don’t let vans in and B) why not just get a bleeping skip? It’s logical when doing a house move to just hire a skip as you sort through your crap you are bound to have accumulated a lot of rubbish. Instead she has to go out to buy garden shears to cut it up, which takes both of them time to do and therefore they are now running behind schedule. Well no bleeping wonder!

Putting on a ridiculous mask to do a tiny paint touch ups and making out she doesn’t now how to use a paint roller. It’s hardly rocket science.

Focusing on mopping the floors and having to go out to get a mop to do so whilst they’ve still got boxes unpacked. What’s the bleeping point? Clean the kitchen/toilet by all means so you have a clean place to utilise whilst you are in the process of unpacking but the logic of cleaning the kitchen to then presumably put the dirty boxes on so you can clean the floor makes no sense!

The story about the builder shitting in the toilet has run its mileage as well. Yes, it’s gross but just clean it, chuck the brush away and move on ffs.

The faux ditsy act is getting really aggravating to watch. Nick has done the lionshare of this move whilst she’s been arsing about.
To the mask part, my mind went straight to either pregnant (why she might be so emotional) or she’s trying again and doesn’t want unnecessary dust/paint etc going into her body, all these things add up when trying to conceive/pregnant and after losing her son at 5/6 month, I would be cautious too.

But yes, the moving vlogs were CHAOS and sent my mind spinning LOL.

Reactions: 2
I think she’s always been a bit cautious about fumes and dust and stuff like that. I’m sure I recall her wearing a full on mask when she was doing her own nails at home like acrylics / gels or similar quite a long time ago. Please someone confirm I’ve not imagined that.

To the mask part, my mind went straight to either pregnant (why she might be so emotional) or she’s trying again and doesn’t want unnecessary dust/paint etc going into her body, all these things add up when trying to conceive/pregnant and after losing her son at 5/6 month, I would be cautious too.

My mind went to the same thing. Totally fair enough although perhaps I wouldn't have filmed it. I think to be fair these videos must get alot of views and without making it sound dramatic it may have felt boring in her mind. Unfortunately she was wrong and people like mundane packing and unpacking videos. Its quite relaxing I like most of her videos though so I'll just forgive this weird blip. Also glad I watched as I was eying up the same mop and didn't get it because it felt wasteful and glad she proved me right

Reactions: 3

Yeah I also thought maybe she’s pregnant and that explains all the crying lol. Can’t believe she was crying again in the most recent one

Reactions: 1
I think she’s always been a bit cautious about fumes and dust and stuff like that. I’m sure I recall her wearing a full on mask when she was doing her own nails at home like acrylics / gels or similar quite a long time ago. Please someone confirm I’ve not imagined that.
I also remember her being extra precautious with cheap items that smell chemically during her mass cheap junk videos.

.....this young women gives me anxiety. What was all the pretending to prepare, cook and serve up dinner for? Prep the meal at the side of the hob, cook food, wipe down prep area and dish up in the same place. She has managed to make moving into a brand new house look so stressful! When we bought the house we're in (18 years ago) - we had to redecorate/modernise every single room ....and we had a 5 year old daughter and 2 year old son at the time. My husband was working three shifts and I decorated whilst entertaining my children - as we got the keys in the summer holidays. It took around 11 weeks to get properly settled in!

I remember this every single time I do my nails 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She seems manic in the moving vlogs, I think once she sorts out her new home and gets into a new routine she will feel so much calmer.

That video felt so chaotic to watch she had me stressed, I’ve just moved and it was so much easier than she has made it seem, she definitely procrastinates and over complicates everything in an attempt to make it look perfect and instagram worthy.

Reactions: 5