Jamie Genevieve #7 Husbands a bum but she's finally a mum!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if anyone here has a problem with her spending her money. But she’s made her fortune telling young women what to buy in pursuit of the unachievable ideal, as a shill for companies she’s never dropped a penny on. Now she’s coyly humble-bragging about a bag that costs the same as a car, which leaves a sour taste. Not to mention the current humanitarian crisis in Palestine (well, that’s one way of describing it!) - is it really appropriate to be flashing wealth while thousands of innocent children are being murdered and starved to death? You might say an influencer doesn't have any responsibility or obligation to acknowledge this, and you’d be right - she doesn’t have to. But she was more than happy to use BLM for content in 2020 when all her press trips were cancelled. Don’t pitch yourself as ultra-relatable politically-astute woman of the people then claim to be too scared to say the word Birkin in your vlog of your free holiday, you know? Boak.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think that the amount of filler migration she has may have emphasised it but no way did it need any treatment. Each to their own I guess

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I feel like it’s a slippery slope when people start messing with their face like that; especially when your source of income involves staring at your face in a mirror daily.
It’s easy to start finding more “flaws”, I agree with other posters she didn’t need that procedure but it’s her body. I just hope she doesn’t go down that road of surgery obsession 😔

Reactions: 16
I feel like it’s a slippery slope when people start messing with their face like that; especially when your source of income involves staring at your face in a mirror daily.
It’s easy to start finding more “flaws”, I agree with other posters she didn’t need that procedure but it’s her body. I just hope she doesn’t go down that road of surgery obsession 😔
Jaclyn Hill 2.0 incoming (if she’s not there already)
---
On a lighter note, Romy is such a cute wee girl. But she doesn’t look like either of them like

I am honestly SO shocked she's had some sort of surgery on her face! I don't know why but I'm honestly shook 😂 I'd be so scared to do that. She really doesn't need anything like that. I understand it's totally up to her and that it's her body but that's saddened me. She's beautiful as she is and I liked her face shape, had a cuteness to it if that makes sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know she will say “it’s a personal choice” “it’s not your face so don’t worry about it. “everyone is beautiful in their own way” “this is just something I have struggled with and hated all my life” etc. but essentially what she is saying is having a wee bit of a double chin is not pretty so, I wanted rid of it to fit a certain standard.
Heaven forbid wee Romy inherits having a round face from Jamie.

Reactions: 13
wonder how she will look once it’s healed. i think it’s sad as her round face was to me always very feminine and soft - nothing wrong with not having the most sharp chin on the planet

Reactions: 12
Whats the point in doing her chin when her plumped up face full of filler is the problem

Her vanity has really crossed a line there. Here's hoping her daughter hasn’t inherited any of the features she has surgically altered/removed.

Her vanity has really crossed a line there. Here's hoping her daughter hasn’t inherited any of the features she has surgically altered/removed.
This is what i am saying, too. If Romy ever has a complex about her looks, how can Jamie and Jack tell her how beautiful she is, and that she never has to change, when her mum has changed so much about her self. To the point that she looks like a completely different person.

Ngl if I had the money I’d get that done too 😂 I feel like do whatever you want with your cash and your own body but just don’t be hypocritical about it, which will be hard for her to do in regards to Romy, maybe she’ll be like Kylie Jenner where as Romy grows she’ll see features in her daughter of her own and have regrets, maybe she’ll never have regrets and feel content with her procedures, frankly i don’t care either which way but it’s definitely a decision (cosmetic procedures) that you need to be prepared for the long term affects (daughters self esteem, rapid aging etc).

Reactions: 4
My instant reaction was sadness for her, and all who look up to her

Just be yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 11